New to spanking

Posted

Hi there I am new to this scene and very curious about being spanked. I'm not into having the living hell beat out of me just a introductory spanking just to see if it's what I'd be in to or not. It's always been a fantasy of mine. Not looking for sex or sexual contact just this. Was wondering how I'd go about exploring this ?? I am male and 41 from cambs area. Thanks all 

Posted

Hi, hello and welcome. :) I think it would be worth looking into BDSM dungeons in your area and the events they run, I'm sure you could find out more and meet someone happy to help you discover if you love spanking!

Posted

Hi DCUK41. I don't know what your situation is in terms of relationship/s (and you don't need to tell anyone) but if you are in a relationship at present do you think talking about trying this out with your partner may be one way you could try this out?

If you are single and are confident enough then Victoria's suggestion of popping along to a local BDSM dungeon is a great way to try this out. I understand however that many people who are in your position and only looking to dip their toes in the water to see if it feels good may not be happy, comfortable or confident in going to a more public arena like a dungeon to try this out. If this is the case then I would suggest maybe talking to some of the wonderful women or men on the site who are more experienced in BDSM and would be happy to chat via PM and arrange a private place where you could meet and explore this curiosity and see if you take well to it. 

Have you given any thought to the type of spanking you would like? There are so many spanking toys and variations of scenes to play with, but if you are new to this then I would stick more with bare hand spanking, gloved hand spanking, cloth paddles (as opposed to wooden or metal inserts), or short floggers. These types of play will still give you the sting and pressure you look to experience without the more extreme *** that you may or may not be looking for. Belts, Whips, Cane's, Horse Crops, Studded and wooden or electro paddles can all up the *** and pressure thresholds beyond what a novice/newbie to spanking may be comfortable with. 

Posted

Robustlove thanks for your time on this and just to say I appreciate everything you've said. I have explored this with my good lady but she's not a fan and has tried it but it didn't really answer my query. I wouldn't want to go public in s dungeon as I'm very new and inexperienced with this. So maybe I'd feel too uncomfortable with it. It is just a bare hand OTK one TBH as again I'm just not sure if I'm gonna ....... well you know it's just uncertainty I guess. 

• 6 months later...
Posted

hey! my wife isn't into spanking. she tries but can't stop laughing. I'm not into anything but spanking, no nipple clamps, whipping (on back), bondage unless part of spanking. don't know anyone with same fetish, would get like to chat and share ...