first Kink Meeting

Katielass

Posted

What is a first meeting typically like ?  I've had a normal date but not with someone from this community.

Posted

Recommend that you visit the "submissive guide" online, there are some articles on meeting for the first time and sub frenzy....these are good to read to help you prepare and keep your head straight for your first real world meeting.

Main thing is treat it like any other date and get to know each other, this might be frustrating as you might need to put your kinks to the side, the key is to communicate.

Posted

As said above you should treat it  as a normal date get to know each other see if you click im a great believer that there has to be some attraction and don't rush into anything if sex is implied straight away then I'd run a mile take your time if the conversation is all about sex run a mile . If He or she is the real deal they will want to get to know you find out what makes you tick so to speak your interests what drives you to be who you are. 

Go for coffee somewhere public ..

C. 

Posted
I would let someone know where, when, and whom you are meeting. Set up safe calls. Let Them know when you arrive, then have a prearranged way to let them know you are safe. I recommend discussions first about limits, and safe words