New to BDSM (submissive)

SnugglepussJV

SnugglepussJV
Posted

Never in my life I thought I’d be involved in a. D/S relationship . being a control freak in’normal’ life being a sub is out of this world, however whilst I think I understand ‘sub space’ please can someone explain how he gets me to multiple orgasm by a simple touch Anywhere on my body ? They are so intense that after play I am truly drained. He explains that I am exceptional and he’s never experienced that before, he loves it as do I.  I just wish I could explain how it happens! Also any advice on how to be a perfect sub :)

Posted

I believe the perfect sub is a myth. However BDSM relationships (and all, I suppose) are nourished by communication. Communicate truthfully and constructively with your Dom to make your dynamic the best it can be :) 

Welcome to the BDSM community and our fetish.com forum too!

Darksideofagemin
Posted

congrats on your new life choice. Yes communication is absolutely the key to being happy and fulfilled. How and why it happens is up to you really. Sex is a release and however it happens as long as their is trust and communication it will continue to happen. Congrats again 

SnugglepussJV
Posted

Thanks .. yes I’m learning I have to be honest and communicate with him as he does me .. he’s taking each experience with me one at a time and then he brings me back to ‘reality’  .. I think I’m still trying to understand how he is able to give me multiple orgasms with a single touch whether at my neck or a whisper in my ear ... is this something subs experience  ?

i know I’ve entered subspace but it’s the bits I don’t feel aware of that blow my mind .. as a newbie to this I just find him magic 

Darksideofagemin
Posted

I can’t tell you if it’s normal. I’ve only ever had one true sub before and I was more worried about me than her. She liked things and I didn’t provide cause I didn’t listen. But it was still fun for both and we ended it because of life pretty much. If he can do that for you he thankful cause that’s what I am looking for lmao