Cassie34

Are you living a secret?

Posted

My secrets came out  along time ago to my parents. A leak in the roof , water coming into my bedroom .Came back from school to an empty bedroom.I am not going to tell you the very first thought I had. I went back downstairs...on the coffee table was a corset...and a few magazines..I thought I had hidden really well! Their reaction was not one of Anger..but trying to understand! I was not told off...or punished in any way. I was even allowed to keep everything,even the corset.

My Mum is all the Family I have left, Understands me. Mum's best friend...played a very big part in getting my mum to accept my Feminine side, led to a few angry moments but now my relationship with my Mum could not be better. But, I am still living a secret, which is all to do with my kinks that stays with me and  in my interview!

Have any members been lucky enough , one way or the other...and ended up getting some support from family ? If it wasn't for that eventful day that secret would still be a secret! I now have a really lovely hairstyle...when I can be bothered to style it..Semi permanent..Eyebrow make up..etc...All due to my secret being exposed. Having a secret exposed is one thing...but to get the support from anyone in a family...is another.

I suppose what one would admit depends on ones Kinks. Sometimes , when I am trying to get to sleep, honest, I wonder if the souls of my  lost family members are up there watching over me. So. my secrets may not be that secret! What worries me...if I do end up meeting my closest family up there...How am I going to explain everything..!..Cassie

• Like 7
Victoriasponge
Posted
I'm a secret, my family are so not understanding in anyway, ive tried dropping subtle hints but i get shot down with disgust, my friend's are straight as they come so apart from here im all alone in my closet.
  • Like 3
Victoriasponge
Posted

I'm out now, it was a hard thing to do but it's a massive weight off my shoulders ;) 

• Like 4
Mrchristopher70
Posted (edited)

My interest in D/s relationships was a huge secret for years and also the shame of what really got me going from a young age ...so getting over the guilt and shame changed me totally..one of the reasons behind highly visible tattoos of what I love .... I'm proud of it and realy don't care what anyone thinks ..

Edited by Mrchristopher70
  • Like 3
Mrchristopher70
Posted
On 09/11/2017 at 7:23 AM, Victoriasponge said:

I'm out now, it was a hard thing to do but it's a massive weight off my shoulders ;) 

You should be super proud of Your self ... C

• Like 3
Carnelian2
Posted

I first knew I had an interest in D/s when I was late teens and it did have a detrimental effect on my first marriage, partly because my wife accepted but did not understand why I liked to be bound up. This caused a lot of friction over the years also because I was not really clear in my own mind as to what side of the fence I was on. I was basically having a lot of conflicting thoughts, even thinking that you could just give it up altogether. That does not work. 

When my marriage ended, I got involved in the community and also had a couple of relationships for which I am grateful. Then I got married again, this time with a lovely woman who had a lot more acceptance although she was not into it and I was kind of content to stay in the closet.

Now, for other reasons than this, I am finding myself going through a divorce and have decided to embrace it again, also realising that some of the things I have been doing over the years, like wearing snugly fitting corsets, might actually have been a manifestation of my fetish side. I am a lot more comfortable with who I am now but it is not something I see the need to impose on others

Let us see what tomorrow brings -and best of luck to the author of this thread. Love and acceptance is to be found everywhere. Just be happy with who you are. This transmits to other people.

• Like 4
Posted

I’m living a secret, I have a massive need to dress in any kind of  leather clothing from time to time, I have been like this since my teenage years and it’s now getting a lot worse because of all the leather coming back into fashion, I just wish I could walk around outside with my leather trousers & thigh high boots on. I have been with my partner 8 years and have tried to tell her but I just bottle it every time, does any one have any advise ? 

• Like 1
Carnelian2
Posted

I have a long leather coat - not quite “The Matrix” length that I tend to wear to work during the winter. Nobody bats an eyelid at that even if I am usually the only one around. I also have leather trousers that I wapear out with other high street clothing. They are fairly loose so it is not apparent that it is leather but it is enough that I know.

So, I would say to try it out, mix it up. It makes you feel good that is what matters.

of course, I live in a busy town and not in the middle of nowhere

• Like 2
Posted

My fetish doesn't stem from wanting to be female, but looking like one. Full makeup and clothing etc. Unfortunately I am a tall person with big feet

I have never worn high heels of stiletto shoes. I would so love to!  But purchasing, then hiding away from my partner (long term with one child)   I have never told anyone. Nor have I ever found anyone else in to this either.

I have a "goth" style, which makes it easy to wear make-up, and I do go out frequently wearing leathers and trench coat. 

little do people know I would rather be corseted, high heels and fishnets with a face full of perfect makeup

• Like 2
Posted

I am living a secret,  which is quite at odds with my character and personality. 

My closest friend is my Brother - and let’s just say he is super vanilla and to top it off his stron suit is not. An open mind and non-judgemental attitude lol. 

Danced round the topic a little with him but it has crashed and burned. Ultimately he would accept but I think this would be a prickly process that I am not ready for yet. I’m still coming to terms with my Kink myself so perhaps a little early to expect others to too?

I also need to bare in mind that many of my friends are colleagues and I work in public services so not sure I want my kink to be canteen talk.

lastly my sub and I have kids , and ensuring the topic doesn’t stumble into their awareness is important to us. 

Massive respect  for any one who has “come out “

G

• Like 1
Carnelian2
Posted

I have found that it is important to come to terms with and accept who I am with all the nuances that this entails in far more respects than kink alone. 

I do not feel the need to impose that on others, nor would I want others to do that to me. If it comes up in conversation, I will acknowledge it.

”We don’t have to allow ourselves to be defined by the labels imposed on us. We get to define ourselves” - Lizzie Velasquez

• Like 2
Posted

Hi...I have come to terms with understanding who I am....who and how I want to lead my life....but no one else will....I feel that I am being judged by my love of who I want to be...To be accepted means so much to me...and yet...I feel I am a threat to anyone who will not even bother to get to know me..!..cassie