BDSM,&chronic ***.

Bo****

Posted

Just read with interest the magazine article on inclusion.Chronic *** can sometimes be alleviated through redirection.If anticipated,welcomed even,there are pathways opened to endorphins. However care must be taken,especially if mainstream medical practioners are prescribing restricted *** relief. Having found myself hooked on 2 types of opiates & a sedative to combat sleep deprivation and muscle cramps/spasms for over 5 years,in order to function got hooked on high caffeine content. The redirection of BDSM,got caught up in a spiral of self harm,leading to a couple of plastic surgery ops,prescription drug induced psychosis,80 + hour weeks,and ,eventually 2 + weeks in intensive care cardiology! Relationship breakdown,loss of home! Hey, could've been worse,look what happened to Prince ?.so please ,please be aware,!

Posted

I think the important thing to keep in mind with anything is to be aware of what you're doing. Make sure you're being honest and checking in with yourself and your partners. Everyone should be happy and healthy. *** can make things complicated, but it's also a good excuse to get creative, if something doesn't work one way, try it another way!

I hope you've recovered from all your surgeries and treatments! It sounds like a lot to go through. Thanks for sharing your story.

Posted

Thank you,I'm cool with every thing,just want to get on being honest with,&,to myself! No more repression of who I am !

• 10 months later...
Posted

Bald, thank you for this.

I suffer from chronic *** and I do find subspace the most incredible place, where all *** is wrapped up in a warm blanket and taken away.

I shall confess that I may be getting addicted to that escape. Still not quite brave enough to just hand my Master a paddle and request my punishment. And I can see the pitfalls but right now the *** is so bad, redirection is the best relief.

I'm sure this will change once they finally fix my ankle but till then, I shall be my Master's willing, needy *** slut 

Posted

I've been on and off opiates for years and never got addicted to them luckily, although when the *** is really bad i have OD'd on them but not had any bad side effects from that yet (this wasn't to kill myself just they don't work very well so i take loads). I'm completely incapacitated at my worst times, nothing would help me. :-(