Contact Details and Links in Profiles | Forum | Personal Ads

le****

Posted

Hey kinksters... just a reminder that contact details and links aren't allowed in any profiles, personal ads or in the forum.  This includes phone numbers, email addresses, home pages with URLs or other external links, Skype names, postal addresses, etc. The reason for this is to protect privacy, and to eliminate users publishing other people’s contact details for instance.  If you see any profiles or personal ads with contact details in, please report it to the Support Team or message me directly.  We'll then remove the info and contact the user to let them know why.  That's all folks.. Keep it kinky! :)

Posted

Hi...I have a question....I received quite a few messages from who I thought were members....but turned out to be Dom's...Messages went along the lines....do not continue using the messaging service..e-mail included..which linked to other web sites...!...Should one report if this happens...or are messages a matter of privacy between the two members who are in contact...!...Cassie

Posted
It is allowed to post contact details in a private message, however the type of messages @Cassie34 is talking about sound a lot like the typical behavior of fake users/bots/spammers! These users tend to ask for your email address fairly early on in the conversation, so be very cautious when this occurs. Always report suspicious behavior even when it's in a private message and our support team will look into it and take action accordingly. We need your help keeping Fetish.com safe and free of scammers! You can always contact one of us community managers if you need advice :)
  • 1 month later...
Posted

what do you do if on profiles it says they will swap pics but for *** or they pm you offering things for ***. it would be a great idea if there was a button on here you could press an chat to s moderator an tell them your problem . iv seen this button on a few different chat sites. 

Posted
On 12/23/2017 at 12:19 AM, Charmaine said:

what do you do if on profiles it says they will swap pics but for *** or they pm you offering things for ***. it would be a great idea if there was a button on here you could press an chat to s moderator an tell them your problem . iv seen this button on a few different chat sites. 

I will pass your idea on to the team, we love getting feedback! 

If you get messages offering things for *** from  a profile that doesn't have a little yellow euro symbol beside it (this is a dominatrix profile) then please report it,so we can look into the user. If you ever receive a message you're unsure about don't hesitate to report it. The support team is here to ensure people have a fun and safe time using fetish.com 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 29/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, VictoriaBlisse said:

I will pass your idea on to the team, we love getting feedback! 

If you get messages offering things for *** from  a profile that doesn't have a little yellow euro symbol beside it (this is a dominatrix profile) then please report it,so we can look into the user. If you ever receive a message you're unsure about don't hesitate to report it. The support team is here to ensure people have a fun and safe time using fetish.com 

Victoriablisse, your own profile has external links in the description ....

Posted

A member whose age varies from 21 to 45...lives in different places....has been removed as a member...keeps on reappearing...Her profile is always exactly the same...word for word..contact her and you are led to another really hard core website...!...Involves real life branding...signing a contract...etc...What is she doing to bypass your vetting system...Cassie...