BDSM and fun

Spunkyjax

Posted

I believe that you should have fun whilst your sub or Dom and in the middle of a scene , if you both end up in fits of laughter then your doing something right ! Yeah that’s it enjoying yourselves xx

spunkyjax the bad boy of kink x

Posted

I quite often end up giggling as I'm beaten/shocked it's very the***utic and makes other people in the dungeon laugh too! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Spunkyjax said:

I believe that you should have fun whilst your sub or Dom. Yeah that’s it enjoying yourselves

I couldn't agree more Spunkyjax. What's the point in any D/s scene's or relationships if they aren't fun and enjoyable for both parties. ANY type of BDSM, fetish or kink play should be fun for all involved.

I would disagree slightly though that every scene needs to be funny or see you breaking out into giggles as some scenes or role-play work better with more cold, harsh, brutal or abusive themes; however in many settings and scenes I enjoy a good laugh with my submissives and appreciate their ability to make me laugh as much as they appreciate my ability to make them laugh.  

Posted

I quite often get a fit of the giggles at the most inappropriate time's Normally in the middle of a telling off which makes my Mistress smile but usually ends with me being sent from the room to sit on  the bottom of the stairs till I can compose myself