That sounds good!

Posted

There are certain sounds that turn me on and/or frighten me instantly. 

I love the crack of a whip. It is such a visceral noise and whenever I hear a whip crack I have to go and investigate further...this has gotten me in 'trouble' a time or two. being whipped by 3 Doms at once is FUN! 

There are loads of others that I could mention but I'm curious - which  kinky/BDSM/Fetish noises really turn you on and why? 

Posted

For me I think the number one sound for turning me on is hearing a submissive of mine gagging and chocking during a good face f@cking. That wet and messy sound coupled with the sharp intake of air after the exhale is juts divine and never fails to get me going big time.

I also love to hear a submissive whimper, and there is a certain tone of voice that a submissive has when they are in sub space and are enjoying the ***, but it's really strong *** and on that knife-edge in between pleasure and ***. So when they say thing like "It hurts", or "ouch", "stop it" (an not their safe word) I get really spurned and turned on. It's the quavering and shakiness of the tone of voice that does it for me.

I also adore the sound of a good hard and heavy flogging. Anyone who has either been flogged or dished out a heavy and hard flogging knows the sound I am talking about. The sound that lets you know it hurts, that the flesh is being well ***d and defiled and sounds almost like the noise a singular whip would make.

The sound of a good strong paddle and the sharpness of that sound also really do it for me and hearing that SPANK!

The sound of asphyxiation is another big turn on for me. When your submissive is struggling for breath and you hear those delicious wheezes as they near passing out is incredibly erotic for me.

Posted

I know what you mean about the flogging  :) 

The sound of a paddle impact is great, I love it when it's really loud and reverberates. The noise is almost as ***fully arousing as the hit itself!

Posted

I could copy/paste your exact words, Robustlove...The asphyxiation part especially, I will have mine look me in the eyes, as I cover her nose and mouth… She starts the struggle, then I tell her to relax to look at me, it’s just the *** in the eyes I think, when they’re really running out of oxygen, And you can see it in their eyes when they’re about to pass out… And then the big release, the big exhale!

Posted

Oh I adore making a sub look me in the eyes as her eyes tear up with my cock in her throat or my hands wrapped around her throat DirtiestSeven. It's a huge turn on for me for them to see how much I enjoy doing it to them.

Some more sounds I love are the sounds of lighting candles. Since my first ever wax play experience every time I hear that tell tale fizz and crackle of any candle being lit, I am right back at my last wax play session dripping it all over my submissive and instantly at half mast! The crackles and pops when your close to a candle just make me feel soooo horny and ready to unleash dark desires.

Another sound I love is the clinking of chains and of metal on metal. I have a particular make of spreader bar that clinks and rattles as you use it and prepare it and that sound sends little chills up my spine as it's always foreshadowing an intense session to come with my sub in a delicious and tantalising variety of restrained positions that I adore. 

The final sound that really does it for me is the sound of ice burning against the skin of my submissive. When you take a good sized block of ice and use it held against the skin there's a type of very low frequency sound that's part fizzle part sizzle and it's sound is delicious and like music to my ears.

Posted

Foot steps on a hard floor when you can't see where there coming from 

The swish of a cane, the rattle of the buckles on restraints

The noise that the toy box makes when it's opened

The quietness that always comes before something Hard to explain in words this one but I'm sure you all know what I mean 

Posted
15 hours ago, Robustlove said:

...Another sound I love is the clinking of chains and of metal on metal. I have a particular make of spreader bar that clinks and rattles as you use it and prepare it and that sound sends little chills up my spine as it's always foreshadowing an intense session to come with my sub in a delicious and tantalising variety of restrained positions that I adore...

Oh yes, the sound of chains is a favourite of mine too. I have a metal collar that I love to wear because of it's weight but also because of the clinking noises it makes :)

Posted

I love the sound of handcuffs closing ....hmm

Posted

I had a electric dog collar on and it makes you very submissive, I still think I have it on it was so effective, I also have a cage on and I love the sound of the padlock tapping against it.

Posted

And even though there are not so good memorys associated with it it still gives me the chills..that's the sound that a cane makes ...C 

• 7 months later...
Posted

For most of my life the sound of a crop, wether equine or within the realm has always made my head spin.

Posted

Weve only been playing a few weeks but i can already see myself identifying with some of these. Hearing something ans knowing whats about to come is thrilling