Trampling

Posted

I love the felling of having the whole weight of a women on top of me 

Posted

I love that as well. Very hard to find women that will do it though which sucks.

Posted (edited)

Goodness this takes me back more than 20 years, when Spank was a fetish club in Bristol...

I learnt so much from Anita (I believe her name was)  I was new to the scene and absorbed as much as humanly possible. 

Learning the correct way to trample someone, learning how to balance when your foot is pushed in their face and the other stood on their shoulders.... ohhh how I love a man with shoulders, in the vanilla world I'll say shoulders turn me on as it's that feeling of a cwtch, yeah that can work, but to put your weight on a man and walk all over him... why thank you, I'm all smiles directly. 

Edited by Sole_Fantasy
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Wow I would love to serve under your beautiful feet and Id do everything I could to help make any of your fantasys a reality ;)

I tried to message you but it won't let me so if your interested drop me  a message x

On 21/11/2017 at 9:42 PM, Sole_Fantasy said:

Goodness this takes me back more than 20 years, when Spank was a fetish club in Bristol...

I learnt so much from Anita (I believe her name was)  I was new to the scene and absorbed as much as humanly possible. 

Learning the correct way to trample someone, learning how to balance when your foot is pushed in their face and the other stood on their shoulders.... ohhh how I love a man with shoulders, in the vanilla world I'll say shoulders turn me on as it's that feeling of a cwtch, yeah that can work, but to put your weight on a man and walk all over him... why thank you, I'm all smiles directly.