Any gay fetishists?

le****

Posted

Skintight Latex gloves , surgical gowns masks etc. And being wrapped in clingfilm 

Posted

Latex, rubber, pvc lingerie for me

Posted

All gay from Wikefield,Y'am submisiv gay,Y'am Lowe píss,cum,Oral sex ,anál sex,.  Y am gay kurva

Posted

Hi all I'm looking for a good time if anyone is interested 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

As long as the undies show off a nice bulge I love it all 

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love to wear briefs and see other guys in them too! Sex toys, being tied up, tickled,  teased and made to cum in my briefs is my ultimate fantasy. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm into all sorts including bondage, spanking, ball stretching, nipple play, CBT, BDSM, being oiled, skin tight anything and lots more! My pics on this site show just a little of what I like. I have more pics available on request if anyone is interested!

• 3 months later...
Posted

I’m new to this scene so am stil figuring out where my desires lead, but I’m definitely interested in exploring the sub/dom dynamic - with me as the sub. I also enjoy piss play, exhibitionism, toys 

• 4 weeks later...
PersianOtter
Posted

I want to be tied up and spanked, so I wont jump up after the first stings.

Lthrnbondage
Posted

I'm very big into leather, rubber and bondage

Does that count?

Oh, yes, and I like men :D

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

My kink is CP, men only, love the *** and trophy marks, all body beatings, cock and ball sucking - deep throating - nipple play, toys, will switch - flogging, whips, belts, paddles, straps and cane

Edited by Deleted Member
added another kink
Posted

any of the above interest u - do you have any experience of these or r u only looking to have some fun to see what you like and dislike

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I am bi, though I mostly gravitate towards men. I would say I am quite a feminine sub. There's something alluring about an older dom putting you in a leather outfit, restraining your arms and leggings before silencing you with a gag, and alternating between leaving you in a state of bondage for hours on end and ravishing you, any moans of pleasure stifled by the tape over your mouth. You feel safe with them, content to be cradled in their arms, even in the midst of breath play. And of course, no bondage is complete without good aftercare. For me, good aftercare is being about to change into a pair of silky loose pyjamas, chatting about the scene over a cup of tea and how to plan future scenarios e.g. the male equivalent of a damsel in distress.

• 2 months later...
Posted

i am a sub bottom likes being shackled , masked, an then fucked by 3 gay hung men bare backing me as we arty an play

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, barebackme said:

i am a sub bottom likes being shackled , masked, an then fucked by 3 gay hung men bare backing me as we party an play I love poppers  an  recon leather men  that like to  Dominate  me make me mind , I LOVE IT!

Edited by barebackme
ILLINOS ,,But travels to Terra Haute IND
Posted

I'm bi and just love sexI give good head and love anal both giving and receiving.Love bondade and love to be used.

Posted

Yes there are but not every man is going to admit to being gay before admitting to liking fetish and BDSM - the gay stigma, *** of being found out especially if they are in a committed relationship, gay or str8, might cause problems if you are wanting one-off or regular sessions with another man that is not their partner.

It should not matter if you are gay or str8 or anything else if you like kinky people and what they are into - that said, if you prefer being in the company of guys only then being gay rather than str8 might matter if you are looking for something else in a session other than ***. bondage etc.

In a session with another gay man, there is that feeling that sex may be offered/wanted alongside any fetish or BDSM activities. This can be easier to discuss with another gay man than a str8 man.

Some str8 men will not agree to a BDSM/fetish session with a gay man for *** that the gay man might want to have sex with him, touch him or suck hs cock, fuck his arse when the str8 man is tied up, in a BDSM or fetish session.

if you are gay then you might find it easier to talk about your fantasies and experiences with another gay man than with a str8 man, you might use the same language but apply different meanings to the words used.

I prefer gay men for all my BDSM/fetish and sex sessions - we are on the same level, there is nothing awkward between us, we can talk about any topic whether fetish/BDSM/sex or not - I have always preferred men from an early age, girls/women are interesting to talk to but nothing else.

I think there can be an underlying sexual tension when you have two people, with different genders or different sexual orientations -  that can spoil the fun and the session.

I could never be spanked by a woman - just would not work for me even if they might be as good or sometimes better at BDSM than some men.

Posted

I've worn stockings and panties for as long as i can remember.Seriously enjoy a guy in leather.There is something sexy about kneeling in front of a man,smelling and licking the crotch of his leather trousers before i unzip him.Even nicer if he's wearing a leather g string as well,and up for being worshipped by my mouth before he takes me.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am mostly straight but I do feel attracted to men , I enjoy anal both giving and receiving and I love a nice cock in my mouth as I give a great blow job.

Posted

I'm with a Woman now. BUT, I have a desire to suck on a Big Cock :cock: while I'm wearing my Women's Ticket Shirt! (see my profile photos). I had a Master a while ago and I sucked on His Big Cock Cock and I'd eat His sperm. Sometimes, my former Master would make me suck on His Big Cock :cock: (8 inches) all night long. But it has been a long time (5 years) since I have had a hard Cock :cock: in my mouth and sucked on a delicious Cock! My desire is to be Dominated by a Master with a Big Cock. He would wear a Ticket Shirt similar to the Ticket Shirt I'm wearing in my profile photos.

This is my Gay Fantasy and my Gay Desires::heart:

The Master and I would both be wearing ONLY Ticket Shirts. His Big Cock and my little Ticket pp would be exposed. First, I would be Disciplined by the Master by being tied up and whipped. Then the Master would order me to stroke His Big Cock and tell Him how much I LOVE Big Cock and how much I want to suck o His Big Cock! After I stroke the Master's Big Cock and He is rock hard, The Master orders me to my knees and commands me to suck on His Big Cock until He spurts His sperm into my mouth. The Master also orders me to jerk off while I'm sucking on His Big Cock! Once the Master spurts His sperm into my mouth, the Master orders me to swallow and eat His sperm!

Then the Master would play with my little Ticket pp for a while. Then the Master would order me to jerk off for Him while he watched. I spurt my Ticket sperm onto a "sperm Ticket Shirt" and the Master orders me to lick and eat my Ticket sperm off of my sperm Ticket Shirt!   

• 4 months later...
Posted

my fetish is a dom just imposses his/ her will to the point i become a total slut for that person.   Just started to have have these secret fantacies