first timer here

vix-8289

Posted

Hi new to the site had heard about it awhile ago but finally bothered to come have a look. Thought I'd introduce myself (as you do). I came to browse really and see what people's thoughts were on numerous topics as is like to broaden my knowledge. Thanks, Vix

Posted

Hi Vix and welcome! If you have any qestions fire'em at me - if I don't know the answer I know a team of people who I'm sure will ;) 

Posted
Welcome. You won't regret joining, it's a fabulous site and you will find so many fabulous kinksters who will happily chat and share knowledge and experience. Enjoy!
Posted

Hi there Vix if you want to know about anything let me know  xxx Johnny

Posted

Welcome to t he site Vix, I'm sure you'll have a great fun time here and find some really nice and interesting kinksters to chat to about anything and everything. The forum is always a good place to get a range of perspectives and ideas on any particular topics.

Posted

Hi Vix and Welcome. I am new to the site as well, so would not mind sharing ideas and experiences. Still finding my way around the site

Posted

Hi I'm new here too. Not sure about where I am in my life regarding kink/fetish but I know I like it. Just looking for like minded people I like the dominant side of life but would like to switch from time to time. 

• 2 months later...