BDSM Whip, Cane or Crop?

Posted

My latest magazine article mentions 3 of my favourite things to be hit with (I have many favourites!) but the BDSM whip has a special place in my masochist heart <3 And Who doesn't love a riding crop BDSM scene?

Which is your favourite, crop, cane or whip? This question goes out to the tops as well as the bottoms! I'd love to hear why you like your favourite too! 

Posted

I love a riding crop BDSM wise hey can be used to get all kinds of different impact and I have a very love/hate relationship with canes. I kinda love them and I kinda hate them all at once. The *** just goes on and on and on and canes leave such pretty marks! 

BDSM whips are probably my favourite though. I love to be whipped. The sting, the heat, the anticipation. I love a whipping. 

Posted

I totally agree Bliss; the versatility of the riding crop BDSM wise is incomparable with the ability to leave beautiful full length marks across the back, buttocks, breasts and stomach of a seasoned sub to light flicking of the clitoris and nipples of a newbie the crop gets my vote every time.

Posted

Whatever you choose or prefer its only as good as the person in swinging it 

We play with both  riding crop BDSM wise and cane as both have there place For us the crop is more of a playful toy while the cane is a punishment toy and the top of the pile is a dragon cane that certainly had a bite 

Posted

In all honesty I don't think I could ever pick a favourite, I enjoy using the various spanking and whipping implements too much. Some day's I may prefer one over the other but then my tastes for them change like the wind from moment to moment.

I adore a good soft material paddle, as the sound it makes is a lovely sharp SPANK! I adore the feeling of them in my hands and the ease with which you can take a spank from playful to ***ful and strong in a heartbeat. I adore the wide areas of reddness they produce on the buttocks and upper thighs and can be used for far longer periods of time than other spanking implements if your submissive has a lower *** threshold.

I have a huge fondness for floggers of varying sizes. They shorter floggers are better suited to teasing the skin and sensitive areas and are very good tools for heightening sensitivity and then in an instant they can whir through the air and bite the flesh and lash it hard. Short floggers are very easy to get a good rhythm going, lashing this way and that with abandon and can be used on almost any part of the body safely. Shorter floggers are very handy if you are in a straddling position above your partner but long floggers take a bit of skill and finesse to use appropriately and I love spinning them in the air before each lash reins down on my submissive's flesh. The longer floggers have a unique sting to them that can wrap around the body and the feeling of feeling either a long or short flogger bite and grip your partners flesh is simply divine.

Cane's are very good for using with subs who have a higher *** threshold and produce the most glorious rod like welts wherever they are used. The feeling of a cane bouncing off your partners bare cheeks get's me very aroused and when you feel and see your partner flinch with every strike, it's a heady rush of excitement that I want to last and last. 

Full riding crop BDSM wise are a marvellous pieces of equipment. The leather flap delivers one of the most searing and ***fully intense sensations in spanking to a sub's flesh and if you go over and over the same spot produces ***, burning, whimpers and sobs that are like music to my ears. They can also be used cane-like and the longer length can be a very effective way of leaving a pattern of wonderful welts which you can intersperse between the leather flappy tip and the rod part with ease. The feeling of that flappy part cracking and biting into the flesh sends shivers up my spine as I land each blow.

I have less experience with whips as you need more room and space to not only use them but to master the technique, so this is something I still have a lot to learn about to get a good technique going, but the crack of the whip and the jolt you feel when it connects can send shockwaves through your entire arm and into your body.

If I had to choose just one to use I think it would have to be the riding crop BDSM scenes due to it's versatility, so maybe I do have a favourite after all.

Posted

My preference is the cane, I love to hear the swish and the sting as it strikes the skin. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Lovetobebound said:

Crop. Love the feeling as it hits back and bum. The sound is great too.

Oh yes, the sound! :D 

Posted
On 11/14/2017 at 7:42 PM, Robustlove said:

In all honesty I don't think I could ever pick a favourite, I enjoy using the various spanking and whipping implements too much. Some day's I may prefer one over the other but then my tastes for them change like the wind from moment to moment.

I adore a good soft material paddle, as the sound it makes is a lovely sharp SPANK! I adore the feeling of them in my hands and the ease with which you can take a spank from playful to ***ful and strong in a heartbeat. I adore the wide areas of reddness they produce on the buttocks and upper thighs and can be used for far longer periods of time than other spanking implements if your submissive has a lower *** threshold.

I have a huge fondness for floggers of varying sizes. They shorter floggers are better suited to teasing the skin and sensitive areas and are very good tools for heightening sensitivity and then in an instant they can whir through the air and bite the flesh and lash it hard. Short floggers are very easy to get a good rhythm going, lashing this way and that with abandon and can be used on almost any part of the body safely. Shorter floggers are very handy if you are in a straddling position above your partner but long floggers take a bit of skill and finesse to use appropriately and I love spinning them in the air before each lash reins down on my submissive's flesh. The longer floggers have a unique sting to them that can wrap around the body and the feeling of feeling either a long or short flogger bite and grip your partners flesh is simply divine.

Cane's are very good for using with subs who have a higher *** threshold and produce the most glorious rod like welts wherever they are used. The feeling of a cane bouncing off your partners bare cheeks get's me very aroused and when you feel and see your partner flinch with every strike, it's a heady rush of excitement that I want to last and last. 

Full riding crops are marvellous pieces of equipment. The leather flap delivers one of the most searing and ***fully intense sensations in spanking to a sub's flesh and if you go over and over the same spot produces ***, burning, whimpers and sobs that are like music to my ears. They can also be used cane-like and the longer length can be a very effective way of leaving a pattern of wonderful welts which you can intersperse between the leather flappy tip and the rod part with ease. The feeling of that flappy part cracking and biting into the flesh sends shivers up my spine as I land each blow.

I have less experience with whips as you need more room and space to not only use them but to master the technique, so this is something I still have a lot to learn about to get a good technique going, but the crack of the whip and the jolt you feel when it connects can send shockwaves through your entire arm and into your body.

If I had to choose juts one to use I think it would have to be the horse crop due to it's versatility, so maybe I do have a favourite after all.

My favourite changes a lot too, it depends I suppose on what I'm craving, so maybe what I've not had recently. Right now I'm in want of a BDSM whipping. *LOL*  Next I might want a riding crop BDSM scene. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Naughtysam said:

Whatever you choose or prefer its only as good as the person in swinging it 

We play with both crop and cane as both have there place For us the crop is more of a playful toy while the cane is a punishment toy and the top of the pile is a dragon cane that certainly had a bite 

Fair play; as I've already stated, I love the crop for its versatility but I must confess that I do enjoy creating a nicely striped bum with a cane. Being ambidextrous helps because I get to extend the session by sharing the load. 😋

Posted

I'd say i'm more into whipping but really i like caning just as much as for flogging maybe a little less an i'm not really into the riding crop or paddle very much either so maybe my favorite is the whip or maybe the cane i'm not sure.

Posted

as a dominant female. you are entitled to use any of these cane, whip or riding crop. BDSM scenes are to the dom's choice. 

Posted

i love riding crop BDSM use, it's such a turn on i tried the cane it wasn’t for me it was too much but i can handle a crop and love the feeling i get from it 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I prefer to be BDSM whipped on my bare behind with knotted ropes. My home-made devices are as ***ful as I want without leaving ***. Some people get noticeable marks from them, but I don't.