Jump to content
Cassie34

Fantasies....

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well...I am hoping that Serena picks up on this....Not willing to explain why...but had one hell of a lot of fun last night  about this suggestion....What about a separate platform within the forum...for fantasies to be admitted..,,No matter what...I can start off with 3 very wicked fantasies which are most probably not possible...but just thinking about them is very...Ahem...exciting....Could be so entertaining...An avenue for members to really admit their ultimate fantasies...An avenue that could become a street...a road..,and Motorway....leading to the possibility of ones fantasies coming true...if other members have access to the platform....Competitions  as to whose fantasies are the best...!...The prize ...a Fantasy to come true..!...If it is achievable..!...

Posted

Sharing fantasies is fun, I'm not sure it needs it's own section in the forum though - what do others think?

Posted

In all honesty I think there are already many diverse sections of the forum where people already do share their fantasies, fetishes, likes and dislikes. I don't really think that creating a whole section just for fantasies is going to be all that relevant as in almost every section heading we already have there are people posting about their fantasies. Maybe some would disagree but I don't really see how a section on Fantasies alone would necessarily be of much benefit when so many alrady share their fantasies in sections of he forum they deem as relevant to their fantasies.

In fact the only area which I have always thought may be beneficial to have as a separate area for that type of chat is Roleplay/Mindplay. We have areas dedicated to kinks for leather, feet, and rubber as they are some of the largest kink subsections in the kink world nect to BDSM and have a large volume of kinky enthusiasts, however the only other section specifically regarding kinks is the Body Fetishes part. Many of the role players, cosplayers and peeople who prefer mind-f@cking out there are not so much interested in the body, but in the mind, the imagination and role[playing. So does Roleplay/Mindplay need it's own area, maybe it should. If such a section was to be created then it would also be the perfect section for people to post about any fantasies they have from any part of the kinky spectrum, as the whole act of fantasising about anything is a type of mindplay and using your imagination to either turn yourself on or get yourself off. 

Juts some food for thought and my own POV on the question.

Posted
47 minutes ago, Robustlove said:

In all honesty I think there are already many diverse sections of the forum where people already do share their fantasies, fetishes, likes and dislikes. I don't really think that creating a whole section just for fantasies is going to be all that relevant as in almost every section heading we already have there are people posting about their fantasies. Maybe some would disagree but I don't really see how a section on Fantasies alone would necessarily be of much benefit when so many alrady share their fantasies in sections of he forum they deem as relevant to their fantasies.

In fact the only area which I have always thought may be beneficial to have as a separate area for that type of chat is Roleplay/Mindplay. We have areas dedicated to kinks for leather, feet, and rubber as they are some of the largest kink subsections in the kink world nect to BDSM and have a large volume of kinky enthusiasts, however the only other section specifically regarding kinks is the Body Fetishes part. Many of the role players, cosplayers and peeople who prefer mind-f@cking out there are not so much interested in the body, but in the mind, the imagination and role[playing. So does Roleplay/Mindplay need it's own area, maybe it should. If such a section was to be created then it would also be the perfect section for people to post about any fantasies they have from any part of the kinky spectrum, as the whole act of fantasising about anything is a type of mindplay and using your imagination to either turn yourself on or get yourself off. 

Juts some food for thought and my own POV on the question.

That is interesting, maybe something for role play/mindplay and possibly erotica too? It's all under the heading of creative kink I suppose! 

Posted
10 hours ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

That is interesting, maybe something for role play/mindplay and possibly erotica too? It's all under the heading of creative kink I suppose! 

Oh now were talking, I know more than a few people who would very much enjoy a part of the forum dedicated to erotica and erotic writing (as well as roleplay/mindplay) and it would be a good place to encourage and give feedback for any aspiring erotic writers and allow their creative juices to flow and give each other ideas. I like the way you think. 

callipygian
Posted

Having a very strong visual bias - i'd be happy to see an area for submission of erotic imagery - photos -drawing - visualizations  - could include tattoos, piercings anything to create a reaction within the viewer.  I'd be happy to submit some of my imagery.

Posted
3 hours ago, Robustlove said:

Oh now were talking, I know more than a few people who would very much enjoy a part of the forum dedicated to erotica and erotic writing (as well as roleplay/mindplay) and it would be a good place to encourage and give feedback for any aspiring erotic writers and allow their creative juices to flow and give each other ideas. I like the way you think. 

 

49 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Having a very strong visual bias - i'd be happy to see an area for submission of erotic imagery - photos -drawing - visualizations  - could include tattoos, piercings anything to create a reaction within the viewer.  I'd be happy to submit some of my imagery.

 

 

Fantastic, I'll pass on the suggestions to the team :) 

Posted
57 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Having a very strong visual bias - i'd be happy to see an area for submission of erotic imagery - photos -drawing - visualizations  - could include tattoos, piercings anything to create a reaction within the viewer.  I'd be happy to submit some of my imagery.

Fantastic idea my friend, and would be a great place to post images of not only erotic art and imagery, but erotic toys and the pro's and con's of using them so that there is a good resource for newbies and beginners. 

Posted

Hi...It did not help posting Fantasies when We were recovering from an amazing evening..night...Bonfire ,  Hog Roast , Wicked Guests...too much Alcohol and some very nosey neighbours.At my home..!..

Erotica is a perfect phrase to use, it explains the topic I wanted to bring up.It now has been mentioned in the last few posts...It is about letting the " Creative Juices Flow "I did not mean to infer personal Kinks or fantasies but somewhere for members to realise their creative side. I mentioned I have 3 fantasies...they are more like erotic dreams that I have turned into a form of personal mind play..!..I wish they could be fantasies...but they all contain items and elements of Role play and Mind play...that unless one was a Genie or had an empty bottle of alcohol could never become true.I really like R 'S suggestions...it is very much along the lines  of what I imagined...Creative erotica writing...imagery...is a wonderful way to express ones self..!

I have such a vivid and wild imagination...and would love to share with other creative members...I wish I knew how to explain why I used the word Fantasy...and not Erotica....I have a published copy of an old fashioned school exercise book...It contains 5 Fantasies....all imaginary..never in a million years ..could be played out...it is incredibly well used ..!   I do not know who wrote them...or if they all can be attributed to one writer...,Erotica writing can also be about creating Fantasies... About imagery...has to show a creative side ...I do not think ordinary photos should be included.

The whole point..is to allow members to show their creative side...Anyone can take a selfie etc..it should show an aspect of creativity..Finally...Erotic toys...pro's and con's etc..have nothing to do with creativity...that sort of info and advice is available to all members...within the Forum..cassie

.


×