BDSM *** without marks?

LeeLou

Posted

Is it possible to give BDSM *** without leaving marks?

Posted

Well this could be a fascinating thread of fun BDSM *** ideas! 

I know TENS doesn't leave marks and can be wonderfully ***ful but obviously, you need to be confident before using electricity. You can check out the beginners guide I wrote here: 

Posted

Definitely LeeLou and this can be achieved in a variety of ways, but ti also depends on what type of marking you are referring to ie, permanent or temporary marking.

One good example is the use of wax play. Although the wax can be searing hot, wherever it is applied it will be ***ful but will not leave any temporary or lasting marks and the wax can be equally as fun to peel off.

Also many wands and types of wands can be quite ***ful when used on more sensitive areas such as breasts and around the vaginal and anal areas when they are on a very powerful setting. For the best results with wands you are best to use the mains operated versions which have much more power and do not loose charge after prolonged usage. 

Another set of toy types are nipple clamps and vacuum tubes for the nipples. Depending on the use and severity of use they can be used safely to cause *** and sensitisation of the nipples way beyond the norms without leaving any temporary or lasting marks even when pulled on played with.

Another type of non-marking play that can also be very ***ful as Victoria has mentioned above is the use of Electro-stimulus toys. Besides the Tens machine there are also Violet wands, vaginal and anal plugs that will send a small but often ***ful current through the surrounding skin and so long as they are used correctly, they should never mark.

The use of ice and cold is another great way to *** and cause *** whilst leaving no marks. I have used various shaped ice blocks (such as ice blocks shaped like penises or knives) in the past to cause *** with no marking and are very effective tools for punishment as most submissives I have met abhor the cold and use of it and it makes for a good lasting memory.  

There are probably many more ways of achieving BDSM *** without marking, but those are the first few that come to mind. I hope that helps

Posted
On 11/15/2017 at 11:02 AM, Robustlove said:

Definitely LeeLou and this can be achieved in a variety of ways, but ti also depends on what type of marking you are referring to ie, permanent or temporary marking.

One good example is the use of wax play. Although the wax can be searing hot, wherever it is applied it will be ***ful but will not leave any temporary or lasting marks and the wax can be equally as fun to peel off.

Also many wands and types of wands can be quite ***ful when used on more sensitive areas such as breasts and around the vaginal and anal areas when they are on a very powerful setting. For the best results with wands you are best to use the mains operated versions which have much more power and do not loose charge after prolonged usage. 

Another set of toy types are nipple clamps and vacuum tubes for the nipples. Depending on the use and severity of use they can be used safely to cause *** and sensitisation of the nipples way beyond the norms without leaving any temporary or lasting marks even when pulled on played with.

Another type of non-marking play that can also be very ***ful as Victoria has mentioned above is the use of Electro-stimulus toys. Besides the Tens machine there are also Violet wands, vaginal and anal plugs that will send a small but often ***ful current through the surrounding skin and so long as they are used correctly, they should never mark.

The use of ice and cold is another great way to *** and cause *** whilst leaving no marks. I have used various shaped ice blocks (such as ice blocks shaped like penises or knives) in the past to cause *** with no marking and are very effective tools for punishment as most submissives I have met abhor the cold and use of it and it makes for a good lasting memory.  

There are probably many more ways of achieving *** without marking, but those are the first few that come to mind. I hope that helps

Ooh, great BDSM *** ideas! Just a note of caution with the violet wand, it can leave sunburn like marks on fair skinned folk. I know from experience. It only takes a little play for me to come up red and it tends to last a few hours, up to a day then disappears. Not too hard to explain away in the middle of summer but in the winter, it's a bit more difficult ;) 

Posted

Thanks for the tip Victoria, I tend to use the wand only sparsely and never focus on any one area for very long as I had this type of blanching occur when I first tried it on my own pasty Scottish white skin lol. I had forgotten about that until your mentioned it.  

Posted
1 minute ago, Robustlove said:

Thanks for the tip Victoria, I tend to use the wand only sparsely and never focus on any one area for very long as I had this type of blanching occur when I first tried it on my own pasty Scottish white skin lol. I had forgotten about that until your mentioned it.  

Yes, the guy who has used the violet wand on me does the same but my skin is ultra sensitive. Good job I like ***! :D

Posted

There are probably many more ways of achieving *** without marking, but those are the first few that come to mind. I hope that helps

Thankyou for the BDSM *** without marks suggestions!

I've tried Electric stimulation anul...and it's well... ***ful but different on a strange nice kind of way..

Not got round to wax use Yet! 😉 

Ice..mmm yum love the use of this..

Nipple clamps,now!.. Just a thought,but can You practice this in any other way before the use of quote "nipple clamps"?.

Got one Robustlove.. (mains wands).. Quote "Such Fun"Lol 😁😉

Posted

Oh your gonna enjoy wax pay I'm sure of it and it can be very artistic and pretty to photograph when done.

A good way to practice before you buy dedicated nipple clamps would be to use some garden variety clothes pegs.The plastic and cheap variety don't usually have too much pressure behind them due to cheaper springs, so they are a good entry level test to see if your nipples would be too sensitive for the real deal.

Posted

Looks like I'm going to have a busy afternoon lol 😉 thankyou..

Posted

UPDATE : Well I enjoyed that...

BDSM ***.. interesting as my first time of hard nipple play,at first the usual ooh's! And ouch! But after about half hour of teasing and pressure play I slowly got on top of the *** kinda🖒😁

So now followed it up with some Yes! You guessed it...

Wand play 😁 Oh! Yes very nice Thankyou..Lol

Pegs attached to nipples,legs spread wide,(***!) ..what ***,okay just a little,but a great way to test my boundary of BDSM ***.. 

And to honest I enjoyed every minute of it 😁

Posted
Try electro stim Or kneeling on dry rice Certain floggers leave no marks but deliver a hell of a whack ( impact play )
Posted
yes the police are well know for rolling people up into a mat and beating them so it doesn't leave marks lol
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Try whipping using knotted ropes. These don't cause *** as you might expect. Some people end up with blotchy marks, but on me they hardly leave a trace.