Not sure I have ever had an orgasm

Emerald44

Posted

Hello, 

I know this is a strange topic amongst everyone here but I am highly interested in this way of life but I am sure I have never had a proper orgasm. I wouldn't want to disappoint a master. Could someone advise me how to resolve this. 

Posted
Haha.... I put *** on the fact I could make you lose yourself.....🤔☢
Posted
Simply explore yourself & enjoy what you do to yourself, that way you’ll know what you like & once you learn what makes you cum you’ll find it easier to have someone else make you cum ...buy yourself some toys. Using a vibrator will make you cum x
Posted
A good master will help you find what makes you come and respect your limits.. You just need a good trainer that you trust enough to let yourself go
Posted
The other option is to let a woman loose on you to show you how to cum. A woman will know how to hit the spot x
Posted
I think when you find the right one you will know we're that is a man or women when that person takes you it's like becoming part of you and as for your orgasms you will feel like you are floating in space with a sense of uforia this is what I have been told the orgasms is never the same as you playing with yourself so hope you find what blows your mind xx
Posted

Hey Emerald44, BigPolly and Shelby6996 have given you some really good advice. I would recommend the use of toys to discover how to make yourself orgasm first before getting into any BDSM type play situation a bit of self discovery and solo play first will do your own confidence and well being the world of good if you know that you can at the very least give yourself your own orgasms. If you do find that orgasming is difficult for you or you need a certain technique or stimulation to achieve release then discovering the how and where before you submit to your first master is vital in my opinion for your own growth outside of a D/s dynamic. A good dildo/wand combination is a great place to start or if using two toys at once it a bit much then a good solid vibrator that has a nice length and girth should help. It's also worth thinking about how to stimulate other areas of your body as well to help heighten your arousal and make the solo play even more intense and push yourself closer and closer to wanting to explode.

Having said that however, a good master or Dom will try to help you discover how to make yourself orgasm more frequently, more intensely or how to prolong and extend those orgasms but would not be disappointing if it took a little work and training to get you started as that is part of the fun for us Dominant Masters. If you ever meet a Master or Dom who looks down on you or was to make you feel bad or in any way inadequate for having never orgasmed before or being new to orgasming, then they are not worth wasting your time with.  

Posted
I'm sure you will know when you have one. Hopefully after the 1st one you might be one of the lucky girls who can have multiple orgasms. If you want to practice I would be delighted to watch you and talk you through it lol x