I love the idea of someone following me

stalkme69

Posted

So this is sonething completely out there, but i love the idea of someone following me and knowing my every move. Just the thought of someone hiding themselves and following me gets me turned on. I wanna hear what other people think of this kink.

Posted

It's not as out there as you would think my friend. Stalking play like this often goes hand in hand with faux kidnap scenario's or more ***ful situations which really can't be talked about openly on the forum. *** and danger are powerful aphrodisiacs and many women not involved in the kink world share many of these type of fantasies. Often it's also the motivation to feel like somebodies prey and to be stalked or hunted like an *** by a skilled and overpowering hunter.

I think it's a wonderful kink that you can have lot's and lot's of fun with and sets up a good scenario for a very intense play session after a good lengthy stalk. I wouldn't recommend this type of play with anyone you haven't already played formed a good and solid bond of trust with and it would be a good idea to start off with other scenario's or play sessions then build your way towards this.

Posted
2 hours ago, Robustlove said:

It's not as out there as you would think my friend. Stalking play like this often goes hand in hand with faux kidnap scenario's or more ***ful situations which really can't be talked about openly on the forum. *** and danger are powerful aphrodisiacs and many women not involved in the kink world share many of these type of fantasies. Often it's also the motivation to feel like somebodies prey and to be stalked or hunted like an *** by a skilled and overpowering hunter.

I think it's a wonderful kink that you can have lot's and lot's of fun with and sets up a good scenario for a very intense play session after a good lengthy stalk. I wouldn't recommend this type of play with anyone you haven't already played formed a good and solid bond of trust with and it would be a good idea to start off with other scenario's or play sessions then build your way towards this.

A very good point there, please check up on the guidelines if you're not sure what can and can't be mentioned! Cheers! 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I love this kink/ fantasy.... I know executing it is tricky though. 

The sense of Hunter and hunted is wonderful and the exertion of power is captivating. 

I love feeling desired and overwhelmed by the power of another so this ticks all the boxes for me. 

I look forward to exploring this in warmer weather..... I'm a fair weather captive!! 

Fire 🔥

Posted

as a woman on the internet, someone probably already is....

not sure if this makes things creepy or exciting.