Do Daddies like big girls?

Posted

So I'm really interested in the DDlg dynamic and exploring that side of me. However I'm not really finding any Daddy Doms that like big girls as their little. Is that really the case? Or have I just not found the right one yet?

Posted
I love big girls! Bigger the better!
Posted

I think it's horse for courses when it comes to what each individual Daddy is looking for in his baby girl. Some Daddies like their baby girls to look like youngsters, some prefer them to look like Japanese anime characters, some prefer slim or skinny little's and from my own experience some bigger girls. I know for sure there are Daddies out there who would worship a larger girl like yourself as their little just the same as they would worship any other shape or form of little. Maybe your right and there are less of those types of Daddies on the site and in our society due to our society being very image and looks driven from the type of stick insects the media promotes as a healthy or "normal" body image for women, but they do exist and if you stay open and keep looking I'm sure you will find the Daddy who's right for you. For me attraction is just as much about who you are as a person and how your mind works as it is about the way you look and there are many Dom's and Daddies who feel the same way and would not judge you based on how small or big you are. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Stokes said:

What is DDLG

It stands for Dom Daddy Little Girl or simply Daddy Little Girl

Posted

Thank you. I shall keep looking for my illusive Daddy to play with. :handcuffs:

Posted
Feel for u babe I’m not big nor am I small and I’m struggling , fingers crossed u find one soon x
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like all sizes but big curvy women are my favourite. So nice to caress and spank 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted

I prefer big girls as apposed to little girls/or boys if that were an issue but anyways big girls and boys have had more experience leading to less uncertainty and more positive movements

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Surely it's the person that's important, if you like someone you like someone, and it's not a race, just be yourself, be open and respectful to all

Posted
I’m new to DDlg myself and I don’t know if I’m a Daddy or Litte but I’d be open to trying either and I’m not the type to judge on appearance
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 11/16/2017 at 2:38 PM, Robustlove said:

It stands for Dom Daddy Little Girl or simply Daddy Little Girl

I thought it was Dominant Daddy/Little girl 🤔 so I got it right in the end 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think it’s the personality & chemistry that matters at the end of the day.

I’m a Little in a DDLG dynamic with my husband who is my Daddy and I used to be a size 8 when we first met, I’m a size 20 but my Daddy still loves me and finds me both physically and emotionally attractive 😊 8 years together February 2022.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
It’s about the chemistry, not the body.
Posted
It's always chemistry buy personally I prefer larger littles.
CanadianFlannel
Posted
I'm in a DD/MG relationship, and I don't really see any factor in the little/middle's size for the kink or relationship

It's based on the mentality, kink, and the bond between partners, while physical preferences is more of an individual thing that would be there irregardless of any kinks.

(Plus I honestly don't know many guys who don't love the site of a curvy woman getting spanked)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Yes. Just keep looking, he's out there somewhere. Patience.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Of course all girls deserve daddy’s cock