Strapon femdom

Angrylilduck

Posted
On 6/4/2018 at 10:55 PM, Takeitlikeaman said:

My favourite pastime...

Something I'd like to be taught 

Posted

Would love to be fucked by a women and her strap on anyone up for doing it let me know

Posted

I would love this, but have absolutely no idea how to meet such a woman 

Posted
6 hours ago, Bigal488 said:

I would love this, but have absolutely no idea how to meet such a woman 

if you're in Birmingham there's a bi-monthly strap on party in Worcester.  It comes with a cost, but, 4 amazing women and the fantasy you want.

Posted

I would to get pegged on a regular basis I did it before liked it very much

Posted

i did it with  my ex 12" strapon and fisted while wearing  pvc corset  stockings and pvc thigh  boots what a rush  getting hard just thinking  about it would lovw to do it again

Posted
15 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you're in Birmingham there's a bi-monthly strap on party in Worcester.  It comes with a cost, but, 4 amazing women and the fantasy you want.

Where can I find out about this? I can’t find anything online etc 

Posted
7 hours ago, Bigal488 said:

Where can I find out about this? I can’t find anything online etc 

I just googled Strap on Parties and found both the London and Worcester ones no problem. 

Posted

Found them lol, still to nervous to consider attending atm tho 😭

Posted
13 hours ago, Bigal488 said:

Found them lol, still to nervous to consider attending atm tho 😭

not to be pushy, but

you want to do something

there is an opportunity next week.  I've met all of the ladies and can vouch for them, Miss Courtney in particular I've done a lot with and she's also been very helpful to me with strapon (and a whole bunch of other stuff) 

they have a mixture of newcomers and experienced people go.

Whilst there is likely to be more parties in the future, this is what you want on a plate, with a cherry on top.

Posted

I have done this a few times

even been spitroasted by 2 dommes

would love to find a woman to do it on a regular basis

i love it

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Are there any ladies on here that would like to comment about this from there point of view. I'd be happy to oblige somebody on a very regular basis 

Posted

Scouting4u..If you read all of thread,you will see I responded....Good Luck😋

Posted
On 6/4/2018 at 10:55 PM, Takeitlikeaman said:

My favourite pastime...

Ohhhhh you certainly have replied. I'm very interested. 

Posted

MY EX WIFE USED TO WAKE ME SOME MORNINGS WITH A STRAP ON,GOOD START TO THE DAY x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Have experience one to bad Sudbury doesn't have more they must be I  hiding are there many over that side of the ocean.  My dom that day was nice to had a dream one start each time she pushed in shed whisper your mine.  When she got to 10 repeats she just went wild for bout half and hour. I woke up with cramps and tummy *** the dream was quite wild.

Posted

Are there any clubs around Manchester I could perhaps find a nice lady to peg me? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Scouting4u said:

Are there any clubs around Manchester I could perhaps find a nice lady to peg me? 

thinking about it - I've been pegged in (or around) Manchester, or by someone from Manchester more times than those I've not.  So, in short it's a bit of a hotspot.

A club recommendation could be Bitches Unleashed, but it has literally just sold out.  There are quite a few munches and events around the area, probably too many for me to get into.

Of course, attending some of these nights could be expensive and there's absolutely no guarantee of getting what you want - but, Manchester is also lucky to have Mistress Courtney who helped me a lot with anal play

Posted

I would think this is fairly common as it is probably my most asked for session.