Naughtybetty

What are munches? Yes I'm very new to BDSM

Naughtybetty
Posted

Hello lovely people.... 

I'm new and have only just heard of the term MUNCHES. I was wondering I'd someone could explain what this is and what the events entail... Yes I know, roll your eyes, I'm that new to BDSM LOL

• Like 2
Posted

Hey, we were all new once...and to be fair, I consider myself to be a fairly experienced newbie...not been in the scene that long :)

A munch is a social gathering, usually at a pub, restaurant or other public place, where kinky people can meet and chat and have fun. There's usually no opportunity for play (unless it is a play munch and held in a fetish venue) and is a good place to start out meeting people in the scene. Also then a good place to meet up and have social time with like minded folk. 

• Like 3
Posted
I went to a munch before, must of had a bad experience though, so not going to assume they're all the same. Although they claimed they were open, and friendly (a few were) of found them to be a little bit up themselves. The leader of the much said people though my look was intimidating. I was wearing a band t-shirt leather pants and trench coat lol I'd go to a different venue next time, hopefully it might be different
  • Like 2
Posted
28 minutes ago, Candy666 said:

I went to a munch before, must of had a bad experience though, so not going to assume they're all the same. Although they claimed they were open, and friendly (a few were) of found them to be a little bit up themselves. The leader of the much said people though my look was intimidating. I was wearing a band t-shirt leather pants and trench coat lol I'd go to a different venue next time, hopefully it might be different

I think, as in all things, it's easy for such groups to get cliquey. I hope you find a welcoming, friendly munch soon! I've only been to a couple, but have found a regular one I love. So it's worth looking around. 

• Like 1