Sneaker Fetish Stories

FeliiXxX

Posted

I can't find any forum discussing about this one.Any of you getting turned on by a sexy pair of Adidas Superstar or by the idea of worshiping them?

What are your experience with this fetishism and how many of you actually have it? The idea of smelling, kissing and worshiping some of these actually gets me everytime.

Any sneaker fetish stories or experiences to share with us all?

Leave your answers right down below

Posted

Pass me a size 4, I'll wear them training, running, lifting and boxing for a few months ..... then watch you adore them from a distance and crawl forward to kiss each and lick every part of them... before I  let you take them off with your teeth whilst breathing in deeply inhaling each and every oder....  making sneaker fetish stories with each step.

Posted

With great pleasure,I will crawl beneath you,yearning to get to smell the mesmerizing fragrance of your feet.

And this will be the  sole outer heaven of the moment

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have to say that I am a complete sneaker freak... I have hundreds of pairs and very rarely wear shoes so I completely get where you are coming from... there is nothing I love more than to get dressed up or undressed and throw on a pair of sneakers. Sneaker fetish stories are hot. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Guess there are not much people like me here :smiley:

Posted
1 hour ago, FeliiXxX said:

Guess there are not much people like me here :smiley:

lol guess not xx

• 2 weeks later...
TheDman-9884
Posted

I love being walked on in sneakers

• 4 years later...
Posted

I thought we wore trainers in the UK ?

Always loved Reebok Freestyles (which are a bit "vintage" & rare thesdays). Currently, my favourites are Fila Disruptors, especially the platform ones.

Converse All Stars are also great but I would not really class them as trainers.

Nothing quite like being used as a "step" for a steparobics session.

Sneaker fetish stories are great.

• 3 weeks later...
UnderDirtySneakers
Posted

Hi all! 😊

Looks like we have same fetish for sneakers 😎

Posted

I abselutely love sneakers to especially when They are at little special in there form or with alot of colour my favorit pair is probally the pink Airmax 90 i freaking adore those

Sneakerlover1
Posted

I'd love to see more sneaker fetish stories!

Sneakerlover1
Posted

It was my account called shoelover if ya wanna talk about shoes msg me here

Sneakerlover1
Posted

Sneaker fetish stories are just so freaking hot its amazing

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a major trainer sneaker fetish I love to cum in womens trainers 

• 1 month later...
Igotsweetfeet
Posted