Tips to become a better sub

Posted

Heyyy, so I’m new to this site and still somewhat new to this dynamic. I’ve been in a D/s and DD/LG relationship for 2 years with my partner of 3.5 years. 

I’m hoping to make new friends and hopefully get some tips and tricks to become a better submissive! Anything will help, so please fire away. 

Thank you in advance! ❤️

Posted
Providing he’s puting in the same level of work Simply obey and try catering to his every need and desire If u really want to impress him try to anticipate him so he doesn’t need to tell u
Posted
Morning, I would definitely suggest going to a fetish club together. It may sound daunting but they’re just like normal nightclubs with drinks, music etc but with play going on usually behind the scenes. You don’t have to play or take part you can simply watch or just have a drink & make new friends. It’s a fantastic eye opener & maybe learn some new stuff. Or maybe try teaming up with another couple. A new Dom or Sub could help bring some new ideas to the forefront. As long as you give your Dom the most pleasure you can either with what you do, how you act or by your reactions then it should be reciprocated resulting in the most amazing times. Whatever you do just make sure you enjoy yourselves & have as much fun as you can & respect each other 😊
Posted
Well there is LAM first sunday every month good place to meet people