When did you last give a pedicure?

Vi****

Posted

Do you adore feet enough to actually take the time to fully look after another's? 

Or would expect the other person to visit a parlour?  Or would you take the person to the parlour?  

Have you given a pedicure?  Or is it all just about you getting your fix and not looking after another's feet?  

If you are into pedicures what files do you use and why?  Me, personally it has to be a quality glass file, nothing but the best for my beautiful feet. 

What oils do you use and why? Me, personally I use coconut oil, it's not full of any nasty chemicals and lasts so long when I'm oiling my (whole body) feet after my bath.  Granted I'll wipe them before I walk as the oil sits on the skin and just slides through my toes, but I like that until it needs to be safe for me to walk 😊

Posted

I'd happy treat a partner to go for a pedicure. I've not gone the whole hog but have ***ted toes. As for creams I found a peppermint foot cream by The Body Shop was great for me to work with and for the receiver. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, FootGuy5 said:

I'd happy treat a partner to go for a pedicure. I've not gone the whole hog but have ***ted toes. As for creams I found a peppermint foot cream by The Body Shop was great for me to work with and for the receiver. 

Was it vegan?

Posted

Im not sure on that. I would guess so lol