Hey there.

Posted

Hey, I’ve only signed up to this today. I’m very new to this whole experience but it’s something I need to venture into. I’m looking to make little friends and go from there. 

Posted
Hi. I joined yesterday. My views so far. A very friendly site. Try the chat rooms. Post a couple of messages and all help you. Regardless of gender and kink orientation.... I also read and posted on the forums. It's a good way to see who's about and how people reply. Enjoy. 😊
Posted

Hey sole_fantasy. 

First impressions I'm really pleased with, everyone has been really friendly so far and I'm gaining a lot of knowledge and interest. 

Thank you for the advice,  have a joyful experience 😃

Posted

Hey I'm a kitten looking to make new friends I'd like to learn a little more about littles too, message me if u want to know anything... so far this sight is pretty cool :) x

Posted

Hi and welcome to both of you (NikNik and Sole_Fantasy). I joined myself a little over a week ago and find this a good community site. Happy to chat with either of you

Posted
6 hours ago, Carnelian2 said:

Hi and welcome to both of you (NikNik and Sole_Fantasy). I joined myself a little over a week ago and find this a good community site. Happy to chat with either of you

Hello NikNik and Sole_Fantasy welcome to the site. I second everything Carnelian said above, we have a great community on the site and most people are very friendly and eager to chat, help or offer advice should you need it. I'd encourage you to say hello to anyone who's profile you have an interest in or feel resonates with you and talk to as many varied people as you can, as networking and becoming part of the kinky community is part of the fun for most of us kinksters. 

Posted (edited)

Hi.

I'e been out of the scene for over a decade.... it' so refreshing to be back. I felt I've not been away. 

With regards to running around after people,  I've truly no time for that.  I'l read messages and such  on the forum but I've never sent messages, answer them of course, but the bottoms here do seen to think you will run around after them 😉 then again early days yet. 

It's a good site though. Easy to use but yet still takes time to work out all the different little ways to get the best use of each section... 

Looking forward to seeing what comes to fruition. 

Edited by Sole_Fantasy
Fat fingers 😡
Posted

Hi, welcome. New on here myself, feel the time has come to explore too. It seems a good site to do just that .

Posted
Hey everyone, thank you for all the lovely comments. I’m really enjoying this site and wish I joined sooner! I’ve learnt so much already.
Posted

A lot to learn...but do not get upset like I did....It really is a great website....has a lot to offer ..Great advice..and very open and friendly...Moderators..if you forgive the expression...bend over backwards to help and solve any issues. What more can one say..Cassie

Posted

Hi welcome aboard - Robustlove’s advice about broad contact with as many as possible is great and exactly what I’m doing. 

My advice would be post some threads that are specific to ideas or themes you are interested in or curious about - and watch the community come to life. 

Great crowd - I’m quite new here also but and old soul in a young (ish) body lol. 

Get in touch if I my views are of interest  to you 

• 4 months later...
Posted
this woman has some serious standard and class rarely found in this place.... 🔝🤑