Rope Preference

Posted

Not a long post but: What's your preferred type of rope (and this is a question for both Dom/mes and subs.

I personally love climbing rope for both its flexibility and the way that it runs against itself. On top of that is that while an thir*** mil rope won't change the skin it still leaves a lovely mark 😉

Over to you my lovely kinkster friends...

Posted (edited)

Must be hemp or jute I just love the marks it leaves it's a little uncomfortable too which I love ...knots are easy to untie and easily cut in emergencies. C

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Can't argue with you there mate but I just love the feel of climbing rope, I guess it goes back to my rock climbing days lol

Posted

Everybody's different makes the world go round ....

Posted
9 hours ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

Everybody's different makes the world go round ....

Too true MrChirstopher. Personally I prefer using naturally grown and sourced ropes such as hemp, manila or jute, but if I have a submissive who is averse to harsh rope burns then cotton rope is a far softer alternative that still retains good strength. 

9 hours ago, OlSparky said:

Can't argue with you there mate but I just love the feel of climbing rope, I guess it goes back to my rock climbing days lol

Parts of the fun of rope work for me is in finding out what type of rope appeals most to my submissive and for us Dom's as well it's about using tools and toys like ropes etc, which we find resonates with us the most strongly. Climbing ropes are actually far easier to use than many of the natural ropes, well I say use, probably store and pack away is the more accurate summation, but I try not to use man made fibers where possible and will always opt for a more natural alternative if it is possible.