Can't Orgasm

Posted

I have been unable to cum when I masturbate which I believe is due to me being so overweight. Just curious if anyone else had this problem and how they overcame it ? I assume the most obvious response would be to lose weight, if that is the cause. But there are people who are large and are ok with how their body is, so I was wondering if that impacted them being unable to orgasm? 

Posted

Similar problem, the feeling was there, but lack fluids......issue is solved....but it did worry me for a while, losing the weight helped (I was 20kg to heavy for my frame).

Part of your answer is losing weight, but you should get your *** work checked, make sure they  test for testosterone, cholesterol and *** pressure. Don't be scared, you need information to work with. GP should be able to arrange this or you can go through 'Medicheck".

If you want help losing the weight you can message me directly for information and help. But you have to do the work.

Posted
I'm only just in the healthy bmi range (the very low end) and have the same issue. Everything feels normal, except no fluids. I believe its called retrograde ejaculation. Where the fluid travels into the bladder instead of the shaft.