Fetish Wear | What’s Your Fantasy Clothing?

Posted

What kinky clothing tickles your fantasy and for what reason? Is it corsetry and lingerie? Maybe you’re more of a shoe fetishist? Or perhaps role play costumes, hosiery, gloves and wigs? Honour.co.uk stocks them all! Cuz we love you, here’s a promo code to treat yourself to a juicy discount. Thanks for being a #kinktastic Fetish.com member!  

Fetish Wear by Honour.co.uk

Posted

Oooh, fantastic. I'm a fan of anything lacy. I'm a sucker for lace! 

Posted
I have a love of corsets, I love the way they make me feel- I will certainly be using that code!! Thank you 😊
Posted

Wow..A topic that gives me goose pimples all over just thinking about how to post a reply....I love it..Love it...An unexpected opportunity to tell the world...Ok...fellow members..Cassie

Posted

I  like pantyhose very much and put them!!!!!!

Posted

Bit of a mixture really. Any kind of mens underwear but particularly like wearing thongs or jockstraps under my everyday clothes. Tight fitting lycra sports and swimwear. Slim fitting tracksuit bottoms. Puffa jackets. Especially black shiny and short to fit at the waist.

Posted

Have had a sweater fetish since childhood. Love the feel and look of women's sweaters

• 1 month later...
whitemalemaid
Posted

Anything female - would like the maid look obviously as a sissy, LOVE pleated skirts, adore evening dresses, absolutely adore Sari outfits, like corsets and foundation wear, who am I kidding I will wear anything you tell me to as long as YOU let me be YOUR sissy maid or sissy waitress - better still if YOU add ankle chains and wrist chains  

Posted

Motorcycle gear does it for me, and lots of it. Pull on my body armour, padding full leathers, helmet etc. Makes me feel sexy and protected. 

Also really love rubber gloves, ideally combined with gas mask and Pvc apron.

Posted

I love short baggy shorts and big baggy white Y front pants. They are so much fun to be in and playing with them just endless kinky fun

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like lots of gurl clothes especially lace and leggings 

Posted

For ME ... I'm not really a 'dresser up'. Smart suit, perhaps.

For a sub I'm playing with - oh, there are SO many options!

Perhaps the strangest is an outfit that most people would say is very 'domme' - but, to me, looks fabulous, sexy as fuck, and VERY submissive on a sub. Tiny, black, leather dress. Thighboots. Black chain as a belt, fastened with a padlock and loose 'end' hanging from left hip. VERY sexy on a sub! 

whitemalemaid
Posted

Cool - I am ordering one right now and will wear it when I come around to serve YOU

now - what's the address SIR ???

Posted (edited)

My fantasy fetish clothing is quite extensive and includes:‘

Satin, leather, pvc and sheer, see-through materials and lace. Short, tight skirts with fish nets and suspenders and patent stilletos. I also love body piercings and tattoos.

Edited by Mystique66
  • 2 weeks later...
CoveredInSlime
Posted

I love a vinyl trench coat, all the buttons done up, the belt tightened and the collar turned up

Posted

Leatherjeans and leatherjacket first of all, then rainwear, nylon or ocean style. Downjackets as well, and if it get wet it so .....

Posted

i love wearing wet look stuff and have a fair amount of it, really like tights too but don't think that's a fetish (from my end).
i like the casual look on guys, and do enjoy men in stockings and heels. i like prissy maids as well.