Fetish Wear | What’s Your Fantasy Clothing?

Posted

seamless tights are just divine, they look amazing on any shape and give a luxury look on top of the fetish

micha-switch
Posted

Mine is, call it prim & proper, modest, demure.

Twin-set and pleated skirt but jumper of twinset must have a contrast peter pan collar. Chain of pearls. Skirt to or on knee, and kitten heels as highest.

Buttoned up shirt, with or without pussy bow tie, skirt as per above.

Dress with peter pan collar or dress over shirt.

Think you get the gist.

At the right occassion, total slutty dresscode is great and I happily go with that.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Being encased head to toe in skintight black leather, hood, catsuit and gloves.......I am never happier. But you may have already gathered that!!! :gimp:

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love wearing wetlook leggings and thongs all the time, have a huge collection. Love both men and women who also wear them

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Love a full pvc 2 peice outfit. Especially a crotch less option, combined with being on all fours is a fun evening 

also wearing my vinyl leggings at the at the moment are the hottest... they turn heads 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Latex catsuits. I own 5. My fav is a full coverage with attached hood

Posted

so many items come.to mind. but as long as I can match my heels with the saucy choice I'm happy

Posted
On 29/03/2018 at 7:44 PM, Leathergimp said:

Being encased head to toe in skintight black leather, hood, catsuit and gloves.......I am never happier. But you may have already gathered that!!! :gimp:

The heady scent of leather cannot be beaten...it can be overwhelming..intoxicating and sensual to touch.!..Cassie

katjathetoy
Posted

Anything latex, more the merrier. Corsets, definitelly. And an odd predilection to a combination of highest possible heels and a seriously hobbling (latex) skirt. Must be the bondage-lover in me speaking...

And in case they count as clothing, posture collars.

Posted

As well as wet look stuff and tights I will also mention that i love my new fetish.com tshirts (thought i was only getting one tshirt but i got 2 and other stuff with them,). Thank you very much to the site for sending  all that stuff and i got it today. Almost gave my young daughter the notebooks as she loves that sort of thing, haha. Both the tshirts are in the exact only styles of tshirt i wear too so that was nice.

Of course i'll do some pics when i have the time and upload them. And it'll be really cool wearing when out too, hopefully people will ask about them. :$

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love both to wear and caress tights under a one piece swimming costume or leotard

Posted

I wear leather for through the day and latex at night. Obviously complimented by some beautiful heels!

Posted

Hmmmm. Even on the hottest nights of the year 😁😁💋💋💋💋

Posted

Love anything leather looks and feels so sexy

Posted
On 2/8/2018 at 2:35 PM, ToakReon said:

For ME ... I'm not really a 'dresser up'. Smart suit, perhaps.

For a sub I'm playing with - oh, there are SO many options!

Perhaps the strangest is an outfit that most people would say is very 'domme' - but, to me, looks fabulous, sexy as fuck, and VERY submissive on a sub. Tiny, black, leather dress. Thighboots. Black chain as a belt, fastened with a padlock and loose 'end' hanging from left hip. VERY sexy on a sub! 

Perfect! I might just add a collar and chains...

Posted
On 5/28/2018 at 9:23 AM, katjathetoy said:

Anything latex, more the merrier. Corsets, definitelly. And an odd predilection to a combination of highest possible heels and a seriously hobbling (latex) skirt. Must be the bondage-lover in me speaking...

And in case they count as clothing, posture collars.

Would love to see you in that  :)

Posted

Everything HOSIERY for me!!! Still havnt found a woman that is crazy about wearing it! Is there any??

Posted

A sub should be dressed in whatever pleases her owner. In my case I love to have a sub dressed in leather or pvc or latex for my pleasure. And then I may add some secure leather bondage over the top and maybe a chain or two...  When out in public I would expect her to wear something leather for me - perhaps a leather skirt or jacket or boots, and perhaps I would add a padlocked leather collar hidden beneath a scarf.

• 2 weeks later...
Tomcat420ca
Posted

I like costume play/roleplay. My preference is my partner in cat outfits, collared, cat ears, anal plug cattail and ***ted on whiskers.

Posted

Mine is shirts and blouses with long pointy collars..... Would dearly love a 24/7 dressing up partner.... Xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love woman's satin pyjamas