Fetish Wear | What’s Your Fantasy Clothing?

serenaa

Rubberdraws
Posted

I love to wear plastic pants,or PVC,latex,pvc or latex skirts or leather mini dress, fishnet tights,or stockings,

Love to see  reactions, from others when I'm dressed and ready for fun,

Posted

Love being dressed in my full length Victorian rubber maids uniform as I do the housework

• 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I love being dressed in leather, my ideal outfit would be as follows

Start with a leather suspender belt and stockings then a leather catsuit with crotch boots and leather gloves then a corset hobble dress which goes from neck to ankles then finally cover it with a floor length hobble jacket with double front zippers the jacket would finish up in a tall tube collar.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'd love to be covered from head to toe in shiny, soft leather.

I'd even be tempted to wear some thigh high boots, only cos they make me feel sexy :gimp::heart_eyes:

Posted

Mine would have to be anything wetlook and rubber. Love wearing wetlook leggings 

Posted

I am absolutely obsessed with Satin clothing. Mainly blouses though as I love to undo a blouse to reveal breasts. Massive turn on! Chiffon isn’t too bad either. But if I was to walk past someone wearing a satin blouse damn!

Posted
On 11/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, serenaa said:

What kinky clothing tickles your fantasy and for what reason? Is it corsetry and lingerie? Maybe you’re more of a shoe fetishist? Or perhaps role play costumes, hosiery, gloves and wigs? Honour.co.uk stocks them all! Cuz we love you, here’s a promo code to treat yourself to a juicy discount. Thanks for being a #kinktastic Fetish.com member!  

Fetish Wear by Honour.co.uk

I love women in sheer tights, pantyhose and nylons. So sexy being teased by a, woman in hosiery. Love it. 

Posted

For me I love leather and lace and velvet also I love how it feels on your skin ♥️😍

Posted

I love stockings boots corset and gloves elbow length 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love women in sliky satin clothing also love them in sexy roleplay outfits too even if two were combined but love women yoga pants too or anthing soft and shiny too

Gretchen1965
Posted
On 7/30/2018 at 2:48 PM, tuc001 said:

i love woman's satin pyjamas 

I have a satin and silk fetish.I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing  their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I am a 53year old red haired freckled face green eyes thin lips 5ft2 tall skinny masculine single soft butch lesbian woman.I am ugly.  I've never received compliments on my looks. It's like my whole life is a struggle because of this. I never feel great or like a winner.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:48 PM, tuc001 said:

i love woman's satin pyjamas 

Gretchen1965
Posted
On 9/10/2018 at 9:42 PM, SatinGuy14 said:

I am absolutely obsessed with Satin clothing. Mainly blouses though as I love to undo a blouse to reveal breasts. Massive turn on! Chiffon isn’t too bad either. But if I was to walk past someone wearing a satin blouse damn!

I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing  their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin.

Gretchen1965
Posted
On 9/10/2018 at 9:42 PM, SatinGuy14 said:

If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a ***ager.

Posted
On 11/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, serenaa said:

What kinky clothing tickles your fantasy and for what reason? Is it corsetry and lingerie? Maybe you’re more of a shoe fetishist? Or perhaps role play costumes, hosiery, gloves and wigs? Honour.co.uk stocks them all! Cuz we love you, here’s a promo code to treat yourself to a juicy discount. Thanks for being a #kinktastic Fetish.com member!  

Fetish Wear by Honour.co.uk

Nylon. Sheer nylons or pantyhose. 

Posted

The "promo code" just goes to the home page.

MayaKowalczyk
Posted

I love latex. All this shiny clothes get my husband, so at home there are a couple of costumes of different colors. I want to say that the red latex dress gives some spice. For the first time I paid attention to such clothes when I was looking for spicy underwear in online stores. And on one of the sites www.rubberloft.com I found a dress for the soul. Now I often wear latex clothes, meeting my husband from work.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Underwear, langerie, some masks. I don't know why.  

Posted

I’m a text book Macintosh man, haunted by shiny folds that move in tune to the body, sharp glossy shiny fetishist through and through, It paves my path in directions I can’t control sometimes, it’s what makes me tick, it automatically feeds my imagination.......PVC and plastic are my favourites, with attire for bed to everyday items, I could live in nothing but if I could!... I adore latex but it hasn’t got the same effect on me that noisy creaking and swishing sound PVC and vinyls make whilst wearing, layer after layer underwear to outer weari love it all! Silk and satin, wet look and shiny leather, it does things to my brain and body like no other!

Posted

Leather pvc makes me CrAzY and boots especially thigh high..those  3 are to me what kryptonite is to superman..can something be TOOOO nice?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have several fantasies:

1. full body skin tight black leather catsuit, with full pure leather lining, of course

2. black leather biker suit (again with full leather lining) and full face black helmet

3. as I have leather crossdressing fantasies  as well I want to try black leather lined leather dress combined with at least 6 inch black high heels (stilettos, no platform) or ballet ones, either pumps or boots. Lockable heels would be great especially if there was a woman that would hold the keys so I can’t remove the heels

4. full body black latex catsuit, either just on its own, or with latex underwear as well (inflatable butt plug briefs might be fun, although I am a straight man I like this fantasy)

5. biker-inspired full body tight latex suit, high heels and full face black helmet

Sounds crazy but why not ;-)

Posted
Sexy silky panties win it for me . Seeing ,touching , and having them on .
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Full latex catsuit plus mask and boots. For me I want the shiny black to essentially be a ‘second skin’ that’s completely smooth and perfect.