How to turn off the kink?

Posted

Im a reasonably new sub and am struggling with a certain element of my role. How to switch off the kink?

Ive been with my husband/Sir for nearly a decade and we have seen eachother at our best and worst...if society were to be believed we should be a stereotypical married couple, sexless and slightly bored by now!

Instead we are insanely hot for eachother and I cant stop thinking about kink, things we have done, will do, could do and even need to do to stop the overwhelming ache I have to submit to Sir. 

In its own way this thinking is taking over my days. I feel unable to function in my normal life because I cant stop thinking about Sir completely dominating me. 

My question really is how do others compartmentalise and does the process get easier the longer the kink has been in your life? Am I feeling this way because its all reasonably new or am I destined to be turned on for all my waking hours?

Posted (edited)

Lol!!! This made me laugh because it’s exactly how I feel!! The duality of this existence is so interesting because we are high functioning successful people managing a myriad of competing demands. For me this new “find” has lit a light that I knew was there just didn’t know how to let it shine. Now it’s so bright and things seem so clear that I am trying to harness it and use it to make me stronger, more successful, raising my bar- this is of course completely facilitated and endorsed by Sir who has given me more power than I have ever known. He knows me so well, recognised who I am and what I can do and this is a massive drive for me. 

So I supposed what I am saying is harness the kink, like a wild beast, allow the power of it to drive you forward, it makes us better and stronger. I have no advice about being constantly turned on, feeling unbelievably horny, whilst planning the next time you touch each other, hear each other, taste each other and see each other. Your heart beating faster and smile getting wider while your mind obsesses over Sir and how you can serve him, kneel for him as this is surely the best feeling......

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I’m aiming for the later my darling, every time you simmer down and get used to the heat ; I will turn it up . Every time you come to terms with what you have, I will give you more. 

Your devotedly,

Sir 

Posted
3 hours ago, Firewitch said:

Lol!!! This made me laugh because it’s exactly how I feel!! The duality of this existence is so interesting because we are high functioning successful people managing a myriad of competing demands. For me this new “find” has lit a light that I knew was there just didn’t know how to let it shine. Now it’s so bright and things seem so clear that I am trying to harness it and use it to make me stronger, more successful, raising my bar- this is of course completely facilitated and endorsed by Sir who has given me more power than I have ever known. He knows me so well, recognised who I am and what I can do and this is a massive drive for me. 

So I supposed what I am saying is harness the kink, like a wild beast, allow the power of it to drive you forward, it makes us better and stronger. I have no advice about being constantly turned on, feeling unbelievably horny, whilst planning the next time you touch each other, hear each other, taste each other and see each other. Your heart beating faster and smile getting wider while your mind obsesses over Sir and how you can serve him, kneel for him as this is surely the best feeling......

Well my girl you flatter me everyday with your

Comments and submission you are an amazing girl you are always at the front of my thoughts you know I will push you way beyond where you have been before with experiences you have never known and feelings you have never felt .You are so very special with a smile that never fails to light up my day and a voice that turns me on more than ever before ..but most of all you are MINE mind body and soul .Sir ..

Posted

Just go with it. it is intoxicating but that's the prize ... C

Posted
6 minutes ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

Just go with it. it is intoxicating but that's the prize ... C

Exactly- couldn’t have said it better