Dick slapping

Posted

Hey everyone

Had an odd experience recently and wondered if this is a thing or not.... was with a guy and he said my pussy was too wet and he slapped me a bit with his dick and he said that helps to dry it...

???!!! Really is dick slapping a thing??? Never heard of this lol

Can't wait for your comments 🤣🤣🤣

Posted

Lol!! What a weirdo!! Surely a wet pussy is a compliment! What is dick slapping going to do? Maybe he didn’t know how to handle you properly!! Personally I like the fucking to go beyond wet when it’s swollen and a bit sore!!!

Posted
Fucking Brilliant!! I'd have bit his dick..just cause it was too hard! What a twat
Posted

Never have heard of dick slapping being a way to dry them...jeez I don't even like saying that. In fact it can often produce the opposite effect and raise/heighten the sensations. I think the guy was talking rubbish and very inexperienced in how to handle a real woman. Maybe he has heard this idea from somebody else but has no actual idea if it really works or not. In all honesty he sounds a bit backward and not all there to me.

Posted

I don't think dick slapping for drying pussy has any real practical use in mopping up a ladies wetness...except that he might just like spanking a pussy with his dick.

He might be new and doesn't know how to express himself yet or have confidence in being free with a partner.

If there is a next time, skip the dick slapping and try ***ting instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Late to the party yet this is too amazing to ignore. Definitely sounds like someone who just wanted to validate a dick slapping preference with a rubbish reason/fact.

Never heard of that, come to think of it I’m not sure what “too wet” means either.

Posted

Ha ha words escape me .... which to be fair doesn’t happen often .... “Oh no! The pussy is too wet !... what shall I do ..🙄”

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ha ha if he wanted to mop it up he should of used he's tongue lol 😄 sorry Dick slapping is so funny. it's made my day reading this slapping you with he's cock to get you less wet owww well horses for courses I'm sure if I slap my Lizzie in the face with my cock she won't get dry mmm

Posted

if he had a small dick then he might struggle to make you feel it if you're wet.... haha

Posted

i get extremley wet to the point my master slips out. iv soaked his bed alot but its masters fault he makes me so wet. we have to stop and i wipe my bits then we carry on. we change the beding after weve finished. master loves me being wet iv told him its being with him.that makes me so wet