Is my fetish weird

Mets88

Posted

So I have a serious fetish. Now before I say what it is I wanna say I never wanna hurt anyone especially someone I love. That’s why it’s such a conflict from what I want to do and what I know is right. So I have a festish of choking and gagging. I love hearing and watching a women gag it’s drives me crazy. It goes as far as watching a girl puke when giving head. I’m also into choking. Watching or wanting to *** a women in a sexual manner turns me on. I even find it a turn on when the get ***d out to the point of passing out. Now idk if this is too violent and am wrong in liking this or is this somewhat normal to be into this?

Posted
Not weird at all (as long as it's consensual) I love being ***d although that revelation often frightens people off !
Posted
This is not a strange fetish Mets88 and far more common than you may think. I can fully understand however that it's the type of fetish that can often leave you conflicted. On the one hand you do not want to actually damage anyone, but the act of choking and making someone gag from choking or a good throat f@cking can often hurt a great deal or at least cause *** to the one who you love or care about. As LittleKitty mentioned there are many submissive's who enjoy choking, and when it is done with full consent although there may be ***, it is *** which has been consented to and therefore is acceptable *** as opposed to unwanted or ***d *** without consent. This is where the emotional difference lies for me. I have no problem inflicting consensual *** that is not only agreed to but wanted, but like most of us I would never want to overstep the mark and inflict any *** that is unwanted or to damage anyone. A good way to get your partner or submissive throwing up after gagging is throat f@cking. You keep the shaft buried in the throat fro longer than they can take or keep down and the throwing up inevitably follows. I know what you mean about the sound of gagging and it's a real turn of for me too.
Posted

It’s all about exploration.... I thought I wouldn’t like choking- turns out I love it!!!

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

It’s all about exploration.... I thought I wouldn’t like choking- turns out I love it!!!

I remember during our Inital conversations this for you was a hard limit I don't want to be ***d .. but your conception of this was tottaly different from the actual action of restricting the *** flow to the brain causing a light headed feeling and when my grip is relaxed the feelings of the *** flowing again causing the head rush when incorporated with sexual stimulation increasing the intensity . Let's not forget the feeling of being dominated and controlled by someone stronger. C

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Not so uncommon..personally I Love it...but I wouldn't say to the point of chucking chunks everywhere..to Me that's not sexy..but *** me with a hand and I'll push myself into it til I make myself pass out..don't exactly Mean to put my own lights out but it happens..I love the feeling so I get a bit me about it..a belt round my neck Uhh guaranteed I'm the one who wants it tighter...kinks are so personal in the ways we enjoy em but Anything your kinky lil head can dream up someone else is too! Jeeez you should hear some of mine..haaa...Im actually serious lol Nettles...There's one...fuuuuck Yes... in on all over...pressed into skin or flogged with a load of them...the sensation is just (((uuuhhh))) I have no words..And it comes back again a few hours later...warm tingly skin Everywhere...yeah I like em awryte...
Posted

Not at all. It's actually a huge turn on for me. I love the feeling of hands tightening around my neck while having sex and the feeling of going lighthead while orgasming is amazing