Daddy's discipline and guidance.. tough or caring?

18yoGirl

Posted

I find myself looking for a tough daddy, thatll still show effection but in a modest way. I need harsh discipline because im very new to the business and i need someone who truely knows what he's doing 

my question is.. is that weird? Do people prefer a tender loving daddy? 

Amd is there anyone here who can help me?

Posted
My experience is not vast, but tough love was part of the fun, it has a time and place alongside my nurturing side, and as long as it’s consentual nothing is ‘weird’, go enjoy x
Posted
On 12/2/2017 at 9:54 AM, 18yoGirl said:

I find myself looking for a tough daddy, thatll still show effection but in a modest way. I need harsh discipline because im very new to the business and i need someone who truely knows what he's doing 

my question is.. is that weird? Do people prefer a tender loving daddy? 

Amd is there anyone here who can help me?

What you basically looking for (and feel free to correct me if I am wrong) is simply someone who can play the Daddy role for you who is still affectionate, but not soft. Instead a stern Daddy type who will be tough at most times and even when being affectionate will not be so soft that you loose respect for him and can still see a certain stern strength there. 

Now to answer your first question, no that is not weird and I have met a fair few baby girls and little's who enjoy a sterner Daddy type than a softer and more affectionate one, so it's more common than you think.

Do people prefer a tender loving Daddy? Well yes of course some baby girls and little's do prefer this type of Daddy, but many resonate more with the type of Daddy you are hoping to find.

Is there anyone here who can help you or be that Daddy for you, well I don't honestly know. Your profile lets us know your are based in a pretty distant country from the more Western European countries that this site seems to be more populated with are, but there may be guys in your area who are into this type of thing here. I wish you the best of luck trying to find what your looking for. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

You are not weird your looking for that one thing in life discipline and also affection I'm 59 and had plenty of experience in this field so if you drop me a line maybe we can take it from there 

• 1 year later...
BlueLotus
Posted

I hope you found what you are looking for. I am looking for the same thing, I want Daddy who is secure, strong, confident that I can respect. I want to be his princess in everything except sexually and I’m great to be his bad girl 😊. Love discipline and will push Daddy’s buttons for it at times 😂. I’m a brat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Let me add something: I don't think your desires are out of step with many mainstream women. I am fiercely independent in my mundane life and assertive (but not aggressive) but even I dearly miss having a special man in my life who is intelligent, confident, and takes charge.