18yoGirl

Tickling - how and why?

18yoGirl
Posted

Is tickling a form of torture? Or something dominants just like?

i got a lot of offers (or threats lol) to get tickled till i cry and i find it interesting and maybe would like to try it but i wanted to know whats so appealing about it to you?

• Like 3
SirArtu
Posted
I think I'd rather have my eyelashes plucked one by one!!! Second only to teeth torture, I think its REALLY bad. So if somone is seriously threating disciplining you with tickling, Id make sure I was a VEEERY good girl if I was you. :) Just my 10 pence worth 😂😂😂
  • Like 1
jesse159
Posted
I just want flesh on flesh. sex but the main priority is to please you, In any way possible!!
Posted
Tickling is a wonderful torture Girl and is often used where the sub mustn't be marked (married/in a relationship). I personally love tickling because the receiver can be brought to the edge of orgasm and pulled back as many times as I like. But when I do release her.......... x
  • Like 1
18yoGirl
Posted
10 hours ago, SirArtu said:

I think I'd rather have my eyelashes plucked one by one!!! Second only to teeth torture, I think its REALLY bad. So if somone is seriously threating disciplining you with tickling, Id make sure I was a VEEERY good girl if I was you. :) Just my 10 pence worth 😂😂😂

Well i got these sort of threats (from people who appeared to be quite clueless, and even though i myself am pretty clueless i am looking for someone experienced for that reason)

also i wanted to ask.. whats teeth torture?

18yoGirl
Posted
1 hour ago, WALLALALDOM said:

Tickling is a wonderful torture Girl and is often used where the sub mustn't be marked (married/in a relationship). I personally love tickling because the receiver can be brought to the edge of orgasm and pulled back as many times as I like. But when I do release her.......... x

Im gery ticklish thats why im asking but i just dont understand why doms like it so much

Posted

As above; the ultimate in control tied or not. I absolutely love the moment I decide to release her. I’ve actually had a few ladies crying in relief as they cum. :)

• Like 1
18yoGirl
Posted
12 minutes ago, WALLALALDOM said:

As above; the ultimate in control tied or not. I absolutely love the moment I decide to release her. I’ve actually had a few ladies crying in relief as they cum. :)

You sound very experienced 

• Like 1
SirArtu
Posted
11 hours ago, 18yoGirl said:

Well i got these sort of threats (from people who appeared to be quite clueless, and even though i myself am pretty clueless i am looking for someone experienced for that reason)

also i wanted to ask.. whats teeth torture?

Teeth torture is basically having your tooth drilled without anaesthetic....

I am, or course, talking about real torture in this case and not anything connected with BDSM.

For the ticking,  you might want to tO try and see if you enjoy being tickled first of all. Maybe get a friend something to tickle your feet and see if it turns you on in any way.

Its not for everyone but if you haopen to enjoy it, its another thing to list under the Yes column.

All the best 

x

Artu 

• Like 1
Posted
On Sunday, December 03, 2017 at 9:54 AM, WALLALALDOM said:

That's one of the ways i love using it too haha 🙊😈😊

MissHeels
Posted

I’m a tickle torture lover.

My current sub has a love/hate relationship with tickling and he was the one who identified it as ok for play (personally my sub side has tickling as a hard limit). The first time I did it, I combined it with predicament play and seriously, I’ve never laughed so much doing it to him. It was the ‘happiest’ scene I’ve ever done and I love the ease of being able to incorporate it into other play so easily and spur of the moment. It’s also an activity you can threat and tease with, as well as a good game to find all his ticklish spots. It’s the one activity I’ll always push him to an orange safeword (we use the traffic light system) because it’s so damn funny watching him get to the point where he can barely speak. 

Remember laughter is infectious - and who doesn’t like a good laugh?? 😈

One thing I don’t do is use it when he’s in subspace though, it would break that fast. 

Heels 👠👠