BDSM Tickling - how and why?

18yoGirl

Posted

Is tickling a form of ***? Or something dominants just like? So many people have it as a hard limit tickling seems divisive.

i got a lot of offers (or threats lol) to get tickled till i cry and i find it interesting and maybe would like to try it but i wanted to know whats so appealing about BDSM tickling it to you?

Posted

I think I'd rather have my eyelashes plucked one by one!!! Hard limit tickling is Second only to teeth ***, I think its REALLY bad. So if somone is seriously threating disciplining you with BDSM tickling, Id make sure I was a VEEERY good girl if I was you. :) Just my 10 pence worth 😂😂😂 

Posted

I just want flesh on flesh. sex but the main priority is to please you, In any way possible!! Hard limit tickling, BDSM tickling whatever!

Posted

BDSM Tickling is a wonderful *** Girl and is often used where the sub mustn't be marked (married/in a relationship). I personally love tickling because the receiver can be brought to the edge of orgasm and pulled back as many times as I like. But when I do release her.......... x

Posted

Well i got these sort of BDSM tickling threats (from people who appeared to be quite clueless, and even though i myself am pretty clueless i am looking for someone experienced for that reason)

also i wanted to ask.. whats teeth ***?

Posted

Im Very ticklish  and so can see why it's a hard limit. tickling is overwhelming. thats why im asking but i just dont understand why doms like it so much

Posted

As above; BDSM tickling the ultimate in control tied or not. I absolutely love the moment I decide to release her. I’ve actually had a few ladies crying in relief as they cum. :)

Posted

Teeth *** is basically having your tooth drilled without anaesthetic....

I am, or course, talking about real *** in this case and not anything connected with BDSM.

For the tickling BDSM,  you might want to to try and see if you enjoy being tickled first of all. Maybe get a friend something to tickle your feet and see if it turns you or if it goes on as a hard limit tickling is like marmite.

Its not for everyone but if you happen to enjoy it, its another thing to list under the Yes column.

All the best 

x

Artu 

• 3 months later...
Posted

That's one of the ways i love using it too haha 🙊😈😊

Posted

I’m a tickle *** / tickling BDSM lover.

My current sub has a love/hate relationship with tickling and he was the one who identified it as ok for play (personally my sub side has tickling as a hard limit tickling is marmite). The first time I did it, I combined it with predicament play and seriously, I’ve never laughed so much doing it to him. It was the ‘happiest’ scene I’ve ever done and I love the ease of being able to incorporate it into other play so easily and spur of the moment. It’s also an activity you can threat and tease with, as well as a good game to find all his ticklish spots. It’s the one activity I’ll always push him to an orange safeword (we use the traffic light system) because it’s so damn funny watching him get to the point where he can barely speak. 

Remember laughter is infectious - and who doesn’t like a good laugh?? 😈

One thing I don’t do is use it when he’s in subspace though, it would break that fast. 

Heels 👠👠

• 4 months later...
Posted

As a submissive, it's about tickling BDSM is the sexiest thing that someone can do to me. I love the *** hysterical feeling when someone's fingers tease my body, and I love it when they're strong enough to hold me down and tickle me for ages, until I'm all worn out and submissive.

For a tickler, it must be a wonderful feeling as well to have someone squirming and whimpering at their mercy. It's so sexy. If someone tickles me well, it's something I'll remember for the rest of eternity, and they'll always have that over me. xx

Posted

I love tickle ***. I thnk it is the complete loss of control and helplesness the person I'm tickling goes through. Its not for everyone but I really do appreciate a good tickle sub. And I have to agree with the above comment about laughter, tickling BDSM is great fun for both parties

Posted

All my play partners have found I'm very ticklish and love to use it to their advantage...I love the release of laughter, it's great fun :) Tickling BDSM is great fun for me. I can see how it'd be a hard limit, tickling is intense. 

• 5 months later...
Posted

BDSM Tickling demonstrates to the submissive that she is completely *** and exposed. The torturous aspects arrive by way of the inability of the ticklee to escape the attentions of the tickler(s); it is not a brief poke or wiggle of a finger for but an instant, but rather a prolonged, merciless infliction of unbearable sensation. It is more than a ticklee can take. The why of it all, from the perspective of the tickler, is the cute, sexy spectacle of a frantic, hysterical ticklee squirming and twisting and bucking in futile attempts to flee the tickler's fingers. It is a lovely segue to femsub denial.

• 1 month later...
TickleMeWhiteauthor
Posted

Tickling is a very Marmite activity. People tend to either love it or hate it.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love EVERYTHING having to do with BDSM tickling. 
When you’re with a trusted person, and they’re driving you wild all the way up until you can’t take anymore...but then they stop? Ugh. There’s no better feeling 🖤

• 4 months later...
Posted

BDSM Tickling is a nice kink to have. It's innocent, less ***ful, playful, enjoying, and relaxing. I have that kink but I'm shy about showing it.