Humiliation : thrill and cost

Posted

Hi I’ll I’d like to hear thoughts from both Doms and Subs on this one...

so we have been talking about humiliation- light.

Trying to understand the attraction.

ive thought lots about it and am a little perplexed , I have no desire to embarrass or humiliate my loved one . But then something is boggling me and feel I might be interested at the same time .

After  putting much thought into it I think that perhaps it’s not he effect upon her within humiliation that I am attracted to ( or maybe it is ) but instead I anticipate that to humiliate I would feel a larger than usual level of dominance ?

is that the point from a Doms view ?

id love to hear from Doms as to why they like it and what it’s all about - also examples ? 

Id love to hear from Subs in particular as to their experiences of humiliation , I’d like to hear examples and scenes but particularly if they ‘enjoy’ it what’s the kick they get ? How do they feel? Etc etc.

thanks all and look forward to talking 

Goose 

Greeneyes70
Posted

So I’m brand new to all of this and I have thought about this subject a lot. I think I’d be ok with some humiliation and then realise that it’s hard to define the line. I am sure that it’s my usual, everyday persona that gets in the way. In everyday life I would never be humiliated yet in my fantasies I can so see that happening. You’ve posted a lot about honesty and communication and this is relevant with humiliation more than ever 

Posted

Humiliation heightens vulnerability and that is a turn on as it elevates the status of Sir, increasing the intensity of the power dynamic between us. 

Mrchristopher70
Posted

I think from my perspective as a Dominant the control that my submissive has given especially on a 24/7 basis the humiliation side is mainly a reinforcement of my control and by showing this and taking part in on her part is a sign of her submission to me . This can be any thing from telling her where to sit ordering food and drinks with out asking or giving her a choice . But could also be something like having to ask permission to use the loo and stepping up to making her wear something inaproprate for a certain situation after all we have to consider the social implications of our actions on vanilla life but all in all it's about the reinforcement of my dominance .

Posted

Hi Fire and MrChristopher70,

Humiliation heightening vulnerably and that being a turn on - thank you this is like insider advice 😉.very subjective though so of course a personal difference between people , i’ll Ask SubmissiveNix.

wearing something  inappropriate  to certain situation - great idea that I hadn’t thought about (🙄) - top man as usual.

reinforcing control - these are the things we have already established as our willing grey area between bedroom only and 24/7- and we are in ! 

Submissive Nix likes the idea of me taking this level of charge ... and I suppose that’s my point - she likes the idea.

all of the above ( except humiliation heightening vulnerability as a turn on as yet to be discussed ) are things that while reinforcing control and technically fitt My the bill of humiliation , wouldn’t embarrass my lovely - if she doesn’t feel humiliation/ embarrassment then it’s not humiliation ?

what are saying then regarding this - follow the same idea but turn up the heat ?

walking this path a mile so far the only thing I know that would be a direct benefit:

Heightened vulnerability as a turn on 

reinforced control ( achievable through more milder methods ).....

To any one whose particular focus is humiliation what else would you add ?

thanks both 

Goose

x