Tell me your Fetish

Posted

First off I'm new to this site so hello everyone!

I'm interested in knowing what sort of things people are into, I love learning about new things I find it so interesting. from mainstream to unual I want to hear them all!

Posted
Too many too list lmfao! But I'd say i have 5 major fetishes the rest are just a case of being open minded to people I have personal expiernces with! X
Posted

Plenty and the list gets longer; Bondage of all sorts, clothing; latex, leather on myself or others. Depends on the other person as well. Consensual.

Posted

Hi Lilly ,  

whrre to start -the list is too long lol

People will respond here but you get more for you *** if you browse profiles where none out of ten have detailed the very info you seek 

Posted
I'm into girls with white socks and just general foot sucking
Posted

The ultimate is to be completely humiliated and embarrassed ideally including piss and spank etc. Just need to find someone who is equally keen to be on the giving end 

Posted

New to this site as well, love a little of everything but I been into mostly enemas and fisting as of late.

Posted

Hi! I’m new too, I’ve always had a thing for beautiful women being tied up or handcuffed it’s the hottest thing ever for me 😊

Posted

Ladies in High heels, body-hugging latex, aesthetically arranged rope bondage (Shibari) both looks beautiful and sexy. Beauty restrained 😏

Posted

I like showing off!! I like to tease and please. I like kissing more than I can say. I like rough sex, being controlled and imposed upon. I like being restrained and Sir acting on his own will, doing as he chooses- i am his. I like role play and exploring different aspects of my personality with sexual overtones. 

Posted (edited)

Hey Lilly welcome to the site, I hope you have a great time here.

Hmmmm where to start...As a Dom I like restraint and extreme restraint play, spreader bars, cuff's, stocks, stress positions, ***d yet consensual vaginal and anal, rough sex, pegging, wands, sensory deprivation. Sensation play with wax, tickling, hypnosis, bondage furniture, spreader bars, faux stalking and kidnapping scenarios, DDlg, Lingerie, corsets, stockings, mutual bathing, massage, marking&scratching, floggers, whips, cane's and horse crops, electro stimulus, body ***ting, *** and captivity, cages, role play, rope work, tantra, plastic wrapping, fantasy cosplay, nipple *** and clamps as well as vacuum tubes, kissing, cuddling and so many more.  

Edited by Robustlove
Spelling Doh!
Posted

I whip myself on my bare behind with knotted ropes.

MikeAimingToSatisfy
Posted

Hi Lilly I’m also new to this site I thought my fetish was out there of having a women fuck my face till she orgasms but now I want  a gang of them squirting and water sports is it I’m basicly a little bit ordinary and haven’t done many things with many women due to being shy most of my ***s but now I’ve heard about this and just think hey give it a go I think I’m willing to try everything 😊

MikeAimingToSatisfy
Posted
Just now, WhiteMike said:

Hi Lilly I’m also new to this site I thought my fetish was out there of having a women fuck my face till she orgasms but now I want  a gang of them squirting and water sports is it I’m basicly a little bit ordinary and haven’t done many things with many women due to being shy most of my ***s but now I’ve heard about this and just think hey give it a go I think I’m willing to try everything 😊

My picture should up load soon 

MikeAimingToSatisfy
Posted

Can we get a gang of women or just 1 to fuck my tongue TIL they cum 😏 message me lady’s