Controlling oneself in public

Posted

So how do others manage at work/ normal life when their thoughts and discussions have turned them on so much they don’t know what to do with themselves. 

I am sitting in a place of great responsibility feeling like the kinkiest slut who needs to be fucked very hard. 

I am struggling to concentrate with wet knickers, pulsing pussy, hard nipples and flushed cheeks!!

so my request is for advice around de-escalation techniques to quell the kink!!

Posted
Interesting topic Firewitch...both genders will hv lots to say on this i think..for me well if iv got that hot under the collar...one i will stay in my office until things hv calmed themselves...two grab my stress ball n squeeze the life out of it and three think of sonething completely random to take ones mind to a different place
Posted
I'm the same at work, my panties seem to be permanently wet but i like it. Shame I can't wear a skirt as id love the wetness to travel down my legs for all to see x
Posted
Fire you are suffering from Kinkitous, a serious condition that I too am afflicted by. The issue is it depends on how deep the kink goes - simply “thinking “ of something else isn’t going to do the trick if you are consumed by your horniness. I have no remedy my friend , but if you find one .... remember me Goose
Posted
3 hours ago, Jed said:

Interesting topic Firewitch...both genders will hv lots to say on this i think..for me well if iv got that hot under the collar...one i will stay in my office until things hv calmed themselves...two grab my stress ball n squeeze the life out of it and three think of sonething completely random to take ones mind to a different place

I’m not sure if grabbing balls and squeezing will help!!!

Posted
1 hour ago, goosebumpgiver said:

Fire you are suffering from Kinkitous, a serious condition that I too am afflicted by. The issue is it depends on how deep the kink goes - simply “thinking “ of something else isn’t going to do the trick if you are consumed by your horniness. I have no remedy my friend , but if you find one .... remember me Goose

I shall keep you posted fellow sufferer....

Posted
2 hours ago, Victoriasponge said:

I'm the same at work, my panties seem to be permanently wet but i like it. Shame I can't wear a skirt as id love the wetness to travel down my legs for all to see x

I’m glad you share my xperience, maybe I should embrace the wet!!

Posted
2 hours ago, Jamesey said:

I find that being in chastity helps 😊

Please explain as this sounds even more torturous!!

Posted
I have been allowed a very quiet panty vibe which can be controlled by two devices. If kinkinitis is severe I can control vibe and release the tension. It all goes for me as I said I have hot flushes and it works no one says anything. I can work and enjoy.
Posted
1 minute ago, Firewitch said:

I’m glad you share my xperience, maybe I should embrace the wet!!

Embrace it hun, i love being wet, no one else knows your wet and that makes it fun x

Posted
1 minute ago, Victoriasponge said:

Embrace it hun, i love being wet, no one else knows your wet and that makes it fun x

I do love it but struggle to control the urges associated!!

Posted
4 minutes ago, SotaZero said:

I have been allowed a very quiet panty vibe which can be controlled by two devices. If kinkinitis is severe I can control vibe and release the tension. It all goes for me as I said I have hot flushes and it works no one says anything. I can work and enjoy.

Might need one of those!!

Posted
28 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

Please explain as this sounds even more torturous!!

It is ***,especially if I start to get hard. Mentally I just sigh and wish for release

Posted

Working for yourself and managing your own time - can be an advantage here ;)    However when you dont manage it very well - I find a lot of wokr does not get done - just to vanquish the feeling !

Posted
Never did manage to find a way. Took 4 hour meetings with a hard on. And if there is a way to stay away from kinky thoughts, I'd intentionally forget it. You're kinky! Live with it! 😂
Posted
2 hours ago, callipygian said:

Working for yourself and managing your own time - can be an advantage here ;)    However when you dont manage it very well - I find a lot of wokr does not get done - just to vanquish the feeling !

I have lots of autonomy at work and it has been suffering of late....

Posted
59 minutes ago, SirArtu said:

Never did manage to find a way. Took 4 hour meetings with a hard on. And if there is a way to stay away from kinky thoughts, I'd intentionally forget it. You're kinky! Live with it! 😂

I’m getting used to it slowly!! But also loving it!!

Posted

Must be *** for you trying to work but all you can think of is your kinks . I think that the fact that your panties are soaking wet and your nipples are like football studs is nothing but a bonus. Dont try and fight it go with the flow, and is there any vacancies going in your work. Lol xxx 

Posted
13 hours ago, Firewitch said:

So how do others manage at work/ normal life when their thoughts and discussions have turned them on so much they don’t know what to do with themselves. 

I am sitting in a place of great responsibility feeling like the kinkiest slut who needs to be fucked very hard. 

I am struggling to concentrate with wet knickers, pulsing pussy, hard nipples and flushed cheeks!!

so my request is for advice around de-escalation techniques to quell the kink!!

It only takes a butterfly ....

Sir ...

Posted (edited)

WORK - LIFE (KINK) - BALANCE

Please keep in mind that I don’t know you in detail regarding your professional and private life. I can give you a generalised response as “your Dom will be in a better position to help you”. Plus my perspective is odd (or not common) as I love the non-sexual side of BDSM. 

What I have learned is that BDSM has both “Ying” and “Yang” elements.

Basically it sounds very much you have the “Ying” physical awakening and desire; the struggle to concentrate as thoughts and fantasies occupy you. This is delicious and very very easy to give in to an loose your self for long periods of time.

Yet, the devil is in the details. Loss of concentration and decrease in your professional productivity. The potential to fail in pursuing your private relationship as you struggle to achieve goals or deadlines professionally; can have negative consequences in your private life. Simple example, having to cancel or delay play time because you procrastinated professionally and need to complete a task or activity at work first.

In an ideal world, your Dom would be present with you 24/7 and discipline you for failing to achieve your full potential in every aspect. 

The “Yang” element is about developing and nurturing a healthy sense of perfection, where concentration, living in the moment and focusing what makes you complete. This element contributes towards creating the best inner you. 

When “Ying” and “Yang” are balanced, you’ll blossom in multiple dimensions; when you lay your head down to sleep…you’ll find sleep claims you fully and when you wake, you’ll feel fresh and at peace. When your Dom looks at you, you feel their love for you without the need for words and you’ll feel you body fill with desire.

As Mrchristopher70 shares “it only takes a butterfly”.

This is a journey; and each is specially and unique, your Dom will guide you, they can only help you and guide as long as you share everything.

Edited by PatientTraveller
Poor grammar
Posted
3 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

WORK - LIFE (KINK) - BALANCE

Please keep in mind that I don’t know you in detail regarding your professional and private life. I can give you a generalised response as “your Dom will be in a better position to help you”. Plus my perspective is odd (or not common) as I love the non-sexual side of BDSM. 

What I have learned is that BDSM has both “Ying” and “Yang” elements.

Basically it sounds very much you have the “Ying” physical awakening and desire; the struggle to concentrate as thoughts and fantasies occupy you. This is delicious and very very easy to give in to an loose your self for long periods of time.

Yet, the devil is in the details. Loss of concentration and decrease in your professional productivity. The potential to fail in pursuing your private relationship as you struggle to achieve goals or deadlines professionally; can have negative consequences in your private life. Simple example, having to cancel or delay play time because you procrastinated professionally and need to complete a task or activity at work first.

In an ideal world, your Dom would be present with you 24/7 and discipline you for failing to achieve your full potential in every aspect. 

The “Yang” element is about developing and nurturing a healthy sense of perfection, where concentration, living in the moment and focusing what makes you complete. This element contributes towards creating the best inner you. 

When “Ying” and “Yang” are balanced, you’ll blossom in multiple dimensions; when you lay your head down to sleep…you’ll find sleep claims you fully and when you wake, you’ll feel fresh and at peace. When your Dom looks at you, you feel their love for you without the need for words and you’ll feel you body fill with desire.

As Mrchristopher70 shares “it only takes a butterfly”.

This is a journey; and each is specially and unique, your Dom will guide you, they can only help you and guide as long as you share everything.

Edited to perfection! Thank you. You have written so eloquently about the process and challenge I am in at the moment and indeed you are right. I am completely overwhelmed at this time with Sir and the wonder of what is evolving between us, the potential and what I see for our future. 

Fire 🔥 

Posted
7 hours ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

It only takes a butterfly ....

Sir ...

I never want you to stop x

Posted
7 hours ago, Johnnythemadmuffer said:

Must be *** for you trying to work but all you can think of is your kinks . I think that the fact that your panties are soaking wet and your nipples are like football studs is nothing but a bonus. Dont try and fight it go with the flow, and is there any vacancies going in your work. Lol xxx 

That made me laugh!! I think I’m learning how to live with it!!