Controlling oneself in public

Posted

My love as you know clearly what I require from you and as I have been slowly reinforcing that I will help and guide you to be the best you can be no matter the situation I will push you to achieve what you need to achevie I will push you to complete the tasks that you need to complete because this is all about you .I have fallen for the blueprint of what you can be I can see it in every breath you breath every smile you smile and Every movement you make .the confidence that's starting to show through and the strength that I need from you it takes time and you my girl are not one for waiting but I am together you will be everything you can be and in that Every thing I desire i know what is behind the curtain waiting in the wings and I will bring you out into the spotlight so you can shine .

My love ...Christopher..

Posted
Embrace it. Thats what its all about. Its amazing you can enjoy something so much. Life should be as exciting as wet knickers. Its when your day drys up id be concerned 😂 (see what i done there)
Posted
13 hours ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

My love as you know clearly what I require from you and as I have been slowly reinforcing that I will help and guide you to be the best you can be no matter the situation I will push you to achieve what you need to achevie I will push you to complete the tasks that you need to complete because this is all about you .I have fallen for the blueprint of what you can be I can see it in every breath you breath every smile you smile and Every movement you make .the confidence that's starting to show through and the strength that I need from you it takes time and you my girl are not one for waiting but I am together you will be everything you can be and in that Every thing I desire i know what is behind the curtain waiting in the wings and I will bring you out into the spotlight so you can shine .

My love ...Christopher..

I am so grateful that we have found each other and this really is the start of an incredible journey ❤️🖤❤️