What’s making you twitch today??

Posted

I can’t help wondering what floats people’s boats??

incidental moments of phwoarrr!!

this morning I’m thinking about my yet to be explored/ voiced/ named/dressed little. She is eager to please Sir, although mischievous she wants to be a good girl and do what big girls do......

Posted

I'm really craving the lash of the whip.  On Sunday I got a little flogging with a rubber flogger and at certain angles it felt quite whip like. Now I'm craving the real thing. 

I <3 whips. 

Posted

Today it's day dreaming of hogties with face f@cking using some nice natural hemp rope and a Doxy wand...mmmm divine as well as a good stalking and faux kidnapping and *** scenario!

Posted
Hairbrush beatings. Literally making me twitch as can’t sit down this morning 😬
Posted
Really want to be dressed as a sexy maid all day l, be my masters slave to do his chores and make his dinner ready for whem he comes home. Kinda the old idea of the american house wife by day and the dirtiest thing you saw on the vegas strip by night xXx
Posted
And I'm in just looking forward to seeing my very special girl tonight....C
Posted

Breath play..will we /wont we take things to another level..cant stop thinking about Sirs hands around my throat and thrill of being completely controlled...mmmmm.

Posted
Itching for the weekend! Party with the Leatherfamily Friday, then off to the dungeon Saturday.
Posted
Also looking forward to a twisted weekend of fun and debauchery :) (If you're reading this sweetheart, I'm coming to get you!) 😏