Condom fun

Arbeit

Posted

Hello again,

My curiosity peaks again: 

I want to try stimulating my gf's g spot with a water filled condom. That is, fill it with water, insert it in her and have her stimulated through walking/other activities. I think this would be quite intriguing to try out, but my concern is: is it safe? I've read on some sites that it can be done, but I haven't found anything to point out any possible harm.. so i thought of asking here

Thank you in advance! :)

Posted

Arbeit, read safety of enemas in relation to BDSM, you get a feel and understanding of pressures and ***s the body can take safety, temperatures and fluid options. Even methods for treating water, so that you don't disturb you partners bacteria balance.

The principle your experimenting is similar to an emema, just it's in a container (condom).

Recommend that you apply some sort of cream for yeast infections afterwards...prevention is the key.

Posted
8 hours ago, PatientTraveller said:

Arbeit, read safety of enemas in relation to BDSM, you get a feel and understanding of pressures and ***s the body can take safety, temperatures and fluid options. Even methods for treating water, so that you don't disturb you partners bacteria balance.

The principle your experimenting is similar to an emema, just it's in a container (condom).

Recommend that you apply some sort of cream for yeast infections afterwards...prevention is the key.

Traveller, thank you for your reply

I'll look into enema safety and what pressure bodies can take safely, but as mentioned I don't intend for water to spill inside her.

Would this "experiment" be still regarded safe, if the filled condom size is relatively small (aka my gf's fist, which is pretty small)?

Thank you for your time!

Posted (edited)

Look up alien egg dildo online and you should see a video of something you have in mind, this should settle your your ***s. Basically your duplicating this.

The egg sizes come different sizes, but a ladies fist size is about average, plus you have vaginal fisting which already exists.

If in doubt, use the BDSM principle, low and slow....the same can be applied to sizes (start of small first), sounding and butt plugs takes practice and time; careful moving from one size to another. 

Main thing is paying attention to your partner and backing off if things are unpleasant or uncomfortable, in your case start off smaller than her fist...lots of lubricant and and some cream to prevent yeast infections later.

You'll need to relax and take your time, the condom will change shape and annoy you...this can be frustrating...if you feel annoyed or edgy...stop and do something else...room wasn't built in a day.

Easy way is start off like an enema, just measure the fluid volume, just use the bottle height like a enema to deliver the fluid...

Edited by PatientTraveller
adding caution note
Posted
52 minutes ago, PatientTraveller said:

Look up alien egg dildo online and you should see a video of something you have in mind, this should settle your your ***s. Basically your duplicating this.

The egg sizes come different sizes, but a ladies fist size is about average, plus you have vaginal fisting which already exists.

If in doubt, use the BDSM principle, low and slow....the same can be applied to sizes (start of small first), sounding and butt plugs takes practice and time; careful moving from one size to another. 

Main thing is paying attention to your partner and backing off if things are unpleasant or uncomfortable, in your case start off smaller than her fist...lots of lubricant and and some cream to prevent yeast infections later.

You'll need to relax and take your time, the condom will change shape and annoy you...this can be frustrating...if you feel annoyed or edgy...stop and do something else...room wasn't built in a day.

Easy way is start off like an enema, just measure the fluid volume, just use the bottle height like a enema to deliver the fluid...

Damn, thank you so much!!

Posted

Have fun, be safe and make sure your and your partner communicate. 

You might find that thrill isn't there when trying something new or experimenting as you initial focus of safety, but when you have confidence in play and prepare correctly, you have more trust in yourself and the trust of your partner with the result that you can relax and enjoy.