Veiny feet a turn on?

Posted

So i love veiny feet but have noticed that most people dont, am i just a super feet freak or is this normal for us foot fetishists? 

Posted

There's alot more variances to foot fetish than people think. Veiny feet is not my thing but its probably not uncommon to a foot fetishist. I'd say getting someone to go for a run on a hot day would get the *** pumping through those veins!

• 2 years later...
Posted

I love veiny feet...I also have a fetish for the top part of the foot and not the bottom. Legs turn me on too.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, u-5fac501a2889a said:

I love veiny feet...I also have a fetish for the top part of the foot and not the bottom. Legs turn me on too.

That's interesting. Is there anything about the bottom that puts you off?

Posted
On 11/11/2020 at 8:55 PM, u-5fac501a2889a said:

It constantly amazes me how so many foot fetishists dislike a sole, its a constant source of irritation to me as well, I'm someone who adores attention on my feet and my sole is one of my most erogenous zones..as for veins, depends on the time of year or day, how long I've been on my feet, what I've been wearing on them, I've been told my feet are too veiny, but also that they're not veiny enough, foot peeps are one of the most discerning fetishists I believe, so many variables that must be perfect.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Veins are not particullary my thing, but I´ve seen comments of people liking them, everyone has their tastes and, thanks to the internet, we know we are not alone anymore, the sole thing for example is weird to me, who doesn´t like a nice sole? a lot of people it seems, it´s their loss as far as i´m concerned.

• 9 months later...