Jump to content
Fatguy4you

Anyone into bigger hairy guys?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if it's a big thing but never really found much into my body type. I'm 6'4, fat and hairy. Would love to hear back from anyone into that

  • Like 1
Posted

Thanks. :) just joined today so hopefully, things go well on here. i still need to finish up my profile a bit

  • Like 1
Posted
I LOVE a hairy man. Really not into the waxed chest look or sac back and crack! Sir is a big man 6'3 amazing hairy chest..it feels like home.. hes not fat..hes a gym bod as i love a bicep too! But if it was a choice between overweight (not morbidly obese) and skinny id prefer overweight. Never been put off by a bit of a belly. I like a man to look like a man. Big rough and rugged ☺ welcome to the site!
  • Like 2
Posted
29 minutes ago, SubmissiveNix said:

I LOVE a hairy man. Really not into the waxed chest look or sac back and crack! Sir is a big man 6'3 amazing hairy chest..it feels like home.. hes not fat..hes a gym bod as i love a bicep too! But if it was a choice between overweight (not morbidly obese) and skinny id prefer overweight. Never been put off by a bit of a belly. I like a man to look like a man. Big rough and rugged ☺ welcome to the site!

Like my lovely always said , brains are important but big biceps are importanter 😂

  • Like 3
SirPhileasFlogg
Posted
Not sure if many people are going to be into Fat men, not purely because of the lack of aesthetics but rather a fat man would usually give the idea of a lazy person lacking determination. But man, you're 6'4 and hairy! That's the building blocks of a pin up inany people's opinion. I'd say get a simple diet and exercise in place, 3-6 months you'll have them dripping just by looking at your picture. Just a thought. Best of luck
  • Like 2
Posted
4 hours ago, SirArtu said:

you'll have them dripping just by looking at your picture.

You make me laugh Artu... x

  • Like 1
Posted
14 hours ago, Fatguy4you said:

Thanks. :) just joined today so hopefully, things go well on here. i still need to finish up my profile a bit

A top tip from me is to get as much of your profile filled in as possible, it will get your profile more attention. :) 

 

  • Like 1
SirPhileasFlogg
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SubmissiveNix said:

You make me laugh Artu... x

Hahaha. Sweetheart, have you seen the guy? He' not even Fat!!! So 3 months boot camp and a slight injection of self Confidence and he'll be a babe magnet! 😍

Edited by SirArtu
Typo
  • Like 1
Posted
8 hours ago, SirArtu said:

Not sure if many people are going to be into Fat men, not purely because of the lack of aesthetics but rather a fat man would usually give the idea of a lazy person lacking determination. But man, you're 6'4 and hairy! That's the building blocks of a pin up inany people's opinion. I'd say get a simple diet and exercise in place, 3-6 months you'll have them dripping just by looking at your picture. Just a thought. Best of luck

Artu,

im glad you have spoken sense and saved the day from the possible “ love yourself the way you are” sentiment that may have flooded in.

You are spot on the money - it’s not just appearances it’s the implications on character and personality. 

 

Fatguy4you -  think health not looks too. Physical can mental. 

 

Fatguy4you - the female population is split between those that love finner definition and those that prefer a softer edge. My guess, from experience is that based on your body fat levels your metabolism is super primed to gain.

A great starting point for putting on some decent muscle - if of course you are interested. 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Can I just jump in and say stop fat shaming please. How do you know that this guy doesn't do loads of exercise/go to the gym/eat well? How do you know any of that without being told? 

You're assuming so much  and adding something negative into the word 'fat' and although I believe you're genuinely trying to be helpful but just think about how you might be making fatguy4u feel.

Please, in future, think twice before offering advice that hasn't been asked for - thanks! 

 

(Yeah, I'msensitive to this. I've been fat all my life  and  experience fat shaming all the time) 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
42 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Can I just jump in and say stop fat shaming please. How do you know that this guy doesn't do loads of exercise/go to the gym/eat well? How do you know any of that without being told? 

You're assuming so much  and adding something negative into the word 'fat' and although I believe you're genuinely trying to be helpful but just think about how you might be making fatguy4u feel.

Please, in future, think twice before offering advice that hasn't been asked for - thanks! 

 

(Yeah, I'msensitive to this. I've been fat all my life  and  experience fat shaming all the time) 

 

Love this VB and I echo some other sentiment that confidence and mental/ emotional agility can be worth 1000 flexed pecs!

  • Like 1
Posted
If anyone has taken my comment as fat shaming .. then this is a shame. I talk from experience as someone who has been shamed , victimised and degraded for the exact same thing myself. My comment was balanced and drew attention to the varied tastes / preferences of the male form. Highlighting that there are physical and mental health implications of being overweight is not adding negative to the topic of body fat - it’s being frank about the reality of it for many. No all, but many. Fatguy4you- if indeed my comment touched a nerve or was at all insensitive - no harm intended. And you have my apology. I think as with many posts and responses you must take everyone’s advice with a pinch (or handful ) of salt. And to be clear, offering advice that hasn’t been asked for , and making assumptions around the life’s of those that post - is exactly what happens on forums that encourage open dialogue with no possible way of knowing all their is to know about that person. Indeed this site is no different and you will find it on many threads - and yet that dynamic is rarely challenged across those posts. Some are more sensitive than others, I’m direct but hope I have not offended. For some , body confidence despite size and shape will carry them through. For those that are crippled by that lack of confidence at some point in their life - mental and emotional agility is a goal reached only through first shaping the vessel that carries our mind heart and soul. And of course for others none of this applies - that’s what makes this world interesting - we are all different. As VB first said - there’s is always for someone and this site is certainly proof of their are an amazing scoop of tastes and fetishes that I have no doubt you will fit into.
  • Like 4
SirPhileasFlogg
Posted
2 hours ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Can I just jump in and say stop fat shaming please. How do you know that this guy doesn't do loads of exercise/go to the gym/eat well? How do you know any of that without being told? 

You're assuming so much  and adding something negative into the word 'fat' and although I believe you're genuinely trying to be helpful but just think about how you might be making fatguy4u feel.

Please, in future, think twice before offering advice that hasn't been asked for - thanks! 

 

(Yeah, I'msensitive to this. I've been fat all my life  and  experience fat shaming all the time) 

 

The last thing I intended writing this is to shame anyone for any reason. As someone who has spent a majority of his life as Obesely Fat, I have personally seen both the health benefits of literally crying off 3 stones in the last year as well as the mental benefits and what it did to my confidence.

Bear in mind that as good as I may think I look, there will be many people for whom I' still fat.

And what I've written is supposed to show the assumption that people will make when they look at an overweight person. Hardly anyone will consider the possibility that it might be a health issue but rather that one is just too lazy.

In any case, ones weight is hardly an issue in the world of kink. It isnt about how slim your body is, rather how sexy your brain is :)

  • Like 4
Posted

A beautiful body with a dull mind and shallow soul is like biting into a rotten apple . Looks good, but full  of disappointment 

  • Like 4
Posted

Think things got a bit out of hand there, after all this website is all a about having fun and expressing yourselves. I just wanted to start up a conversation and get myself out there a bit

 

  • Like 3
Posted

This shows just how an adult discussion should go!  

 

I apologise if I was maybe a little too sensitive in jumping in but I'm glad I did because everyone has confirmed their purpose and shown that there is acceptance and no shaming going on. 

 

Thank you all! <3 

  • Like 2

×