Things you couldn’t do without

Posted (edited)

Off the back of my last post this morning, we ventured into appreciation about openness, honesty and communication in BDSM relationships.  

These are certainly emotional and psychological aspects I could not be Without. 

My mind turned to sexually motivated thoughts having just finished another lengthy, enlightening conversation with Sir which of course turned me on massively!! 

I couldnt now be without Him, He is my everything and not only is our power exchange relationship the most fabulous thing I have ever known, but I never imagined I would find this intensity in one man! 

Gooey love stuff aside, back to the nitty gritty.....

what could you never ever do without?!! And why....?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Since I fdiscovered my masochistic streak, I couldn't be without ***. In the same vein, I couldn't be without marks. I love them, I crave them. I want them. 

Posted

Touching on the gooey love stuff briefly as Fire has. I know that I could not do without my partner and submissive. Every moment we are apart my mind, body and soul crave her and every cell of my body throbs and aches for her and even when we are together, it still feels like enough is never enough and I always want more. My lust and need for her is insatiable.  

Having said the above I also could not be without my ability to express my Dominating nature sexually. I have tried Vanilla relationships where I was not expressing my need to Dominate sexually and it was like sinning against my own soul. I felt like half the man I am putting myself through that and it was probably the most masochistic thing I have ever done. 

I also don;t think I could live without bacon and curry! Life would just not be worth living if that life had no bacon or curry to enjoy hahaha.

Posted
Im not great on public declarations of love but I wouldnt want to live without my husband who is also Sir. He is my partner in crime/best friend, the person I laugh hard with every day, the one who keeps me grounded in difficult times and fabulous times. He is my soul mate. On a shallow note i couldnt live without a good spanking, breast bondage and G spot orgasms. Also echo Robustlove with the bacon..its the reason im not vegatarian. Oh and wine nachos and a boxset...☺
Posted

Mine are easy my girl Fire and everything about her . And control whether it be overtly done or silently expressed .and my magic wand lol ....

C

Posted

I’d like to say I can’t live without my master but considering the spot were in right now I don’t know if it’s a safe thing for me to get that attached.  It maybe time to start pulling back some.  For those of you that Have found happiness with your one sub or Dom you’re very lucky. I’ve been in this lifestyle for about 6 to 7 years now and have yet to find that one special relationship.  I thought I had finally found it now I’m not so sure. 

Posted (edited)

Within any relationship i cannot do without being put in my place. I will naturally try and push boundaries, my own, other peoples and any set in place by the situation I am in, and although i may never intend to cause damage or upset, if left unchecked it can go that way. So i cannot do without having a partner that can pick me up on bad behaviour, dish out jusitfied discipline, and instill just enough *** to forever hold my attention and respect.

I cannot do without my Masters pride and approval. After spending many years fiercely independent and answering to no one but myself, it was a strange discovery to make how much I enjoyed and craved someone else's opinion and approval. This has only come about as a result of great respect and genuine trust in my Masters opinions, perspective on life and ability to remain level and grounded. I am not in any way saying i need approval of someone else to validate who I am, but instead I look to Master to help me become the very best version of myself, and this I just wouldn't want to do without ever again.

Kink wise I couldn't do without a hand around my throat, anal sex, and a genuine *** of my partner on some level. I also couldn't do without the opportunity to push back every now and again. Within personal life, I couldn't do without a daily dose of silence and solitude. And without getting soppy, on all levels I couldn't do without my Master. The world is a brighter place for him being in it.

Edited by scarllett
Posted
My gorgeous funny diverse wife , who is my submissive in the bedroom. I couldn’t live without in every way. Outside of the bedroom we have no power exchange - we are a partnership- could not cope with it any other way. She is my best friend, my rock and my lover. I couldnt cope without her pleasure. When she is happy, I can be happy. When she is not , it is not possible for me to be. I need her acceptance and her love. I need her body and her mind. I cannot live without our kink. My hand round her throat, my cock deep in her throat or the sounds of her cries and moans as I slap the bell out of her behind. The gaze she has into my eyes as climaxes struggling for breath. On a more vanill note, I cannot cope without exercise and mindfulness in my life. Coffee and bacon are as essential as the air that I breath. More than anything I will never cope without the stability that my lady brings me . Ours is that love that got stronger as times got tougher. We are that couple.
Posted
14 hours ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

Mine are easy my girl Fire and everything about her . And control whether it be overtly done or silently expressed .and my magic wand lol ....

C

Magic wand magic hands ❤️🔥❤️