Question about pet play

Ydoitfool

Posted

I've heard about pets and pet play but know zip about it. Can you tell me more about it? I identify as a dominant type and have done for a while ...not sure how that fits into pets and pet play?

Roolz x

Posted
As with most fetishes, petplay is 75% psycological. Theres a thought process of looking after someone and of being looked after (for Doms and subs respectively). I cant answer from a Domanants perspective but i can give you my take as a submissive, its more about not having the human responcebilities and expectations during play. The natural order of Dom and sub but as Owner and pet.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Pony play sounds good, quite fancy pulling a cart, lol

ShyLittleKitten
Posted

Mew? 

I love being a good little kitty. But im a complicated girl. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes im a bratty little girl. Sometimes im a sweet little girl. Sometimes im a grumpy girl who dont feel good. Sometimes I have adult days where i just say "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME"  

Being loved, adored, cherished, it all comes in different ways. And depending on my mood, maybe i wanna be a cute little kitten nuzzling DDs leg for pets. And maybe I wanna be a good little girl snuggled up in his lap getting affection (im not a sexual little) and sometimes i wanna be tied up and reminded whos boss and used within an inch of my life. *giggles* 

All depends on the day, the mood, the person, the dynamic, and even the time of year! 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/12/2018 at 5:57 AM, ShyLittleKitten said:

Mew? 

I love being a good little kitty. But im a complicated girl. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes im a bratty little girl. Sometimes im a sweet little girl. Sometimes im a grumpy girl who dont feel good. Sometimes I have adult days where i just say "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME"  

Being loved, adored, cherished, it all comes in different ways. And depending on my mood, maybe i wanna be a cute little kitten nuzzling DDs leg for pets. And maybe I wanna be a good little girl snuggled up in his lap getting affection (im not a sexual little) and sometimes i wanna be tied up and reminded whos boss and used within an inch of my life. *giggles* 

All depends on the day, the mood, the person, the dynamic, and even the time of year! 

OMG girl you said it perfectly! LOL Im right there with you on the complicated side ;)

ShyLittleKitten
Posted
On 4/20/2018 at 5:41 AM, Brat99 said:

OMG girl you said it perfectly! LOL Im right there with you on the complicated side ;)

Im so glad im not the only one!! lol. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

All these replies sum it up nicely!

There is one thing, though. Pets can be doms, too. Especially if they're exotic or larger version of ***s, (Wolves instead of puppies, lions or tigers instead of kittens, etc). That's usually an interesting way to go about it. There can also always be two pets involved instead of a pet/*** and owner! It's pretty much just an "alpha vs beta" thing. Pet play and primal play can honestly go into a lot of things and can be turned into whatever you want.

• 5 weeks later...
Tomcat420ca
Posted

I am Tomcat (daddycat) I love kittens pet play. for me, it is not really about the primal lust. I enjoy the mutual grooming, tongue bathing, and being the top cat.