Squirters cum

Jo****

Posted

I'm a great lover of squirters.i have a question I'd like to ask anyone who likes getting drenched in fountains of female pussy juice. I don't know if it's just me or not but does anyone else on here think that squirters pussy juice does not taste the same as any other cum from a girl that just cums in smaller amounts. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed the difference in the taste. Personally I think that a  girl who produces less  cum tastes better and creamier. Would love to know what other people's views on this are x

Arnok01atGmale
Posted
I have never actually ran into a true squirter. Basically what most men think is squirting is just the woman pissing on you, it's cause is from the contraction of their orgasms.
Posted
Arnok, if you had, you would know that is incorrect.
Arnok01atGmale
Posted
I would enjoy being proved wrong. I've been with many many women I never once have I ran into a true squirter, and I have paid attention looking for one.
Posted
Yeah... they're definitely not pissing on you buddy. Besides, you would easily taste and smell it if it was pee. And yes normal cum and squirt don't taste the same. Tho I'm not sure about creamy... what you been feeding her pal? 😆
Posted

Well, I squirt and it ain't pee -I've had that happen and it's 2 very different things. VERY different. I haven't worked out exactly what makes the squirting happen, but it happens most with aid of my much loved doxy! 

Posted

iv always squirted when i come.   i dont now many people who do but i now lots of men find it a big turn on. it does not taste like wee either. iv been told. i really dont now how or why i do it. sometimes i do it that much the guy im with needs a wash. victoria i also find uesing my toy helps me like yours does you but if im on top i dont need a tou

Posted

Well... according to Lesley, Victoria and Charmaine doesn't exist! 😂

Posted

trust mr it really foes an its not wee. i get soaked

Posted

Not every woman can squirt though, which makes it a topic of hot debate. So what exactly is the fluid that comes gushing out of your vag? Recently, a small study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine concluded that the liquid is mostly just urine. When this info came out, squirters took to the internet to defend their orgasmic liquid, noting that it looks and smells nothing like urine. This onslaught of women speaking up for their squirt is meaningful, especially considering only seven women took place in the original study. So which is it, pee, or something else? The answer: both, maybe. It could be that when some women squirt, they release a fluid from the Skene’s glands, located on the upper wall of the vagina. The fluid from the Skene's glands is a combination of urine and prostate fluid. The weird thing is that it's also possible not every woman has Skene’s glands, which further complicates the picture. The other theory is that squirting is orgasmic urinary incontinence, which is an involuntary release of the bladder during orgasm. Again, a lot more research is needed to know for sure!

Posted

It's female ejaculate, simply put. I will (after the madness of Christmas) see if I can do a little online research on it. It's fascinating. And they have no idea why some women do it and others don't. 

It's a strange sensation and I don't always find my squirting orgasms the most intense, just different. 

Posted

Having been on the receiving end of this delicious liquid on several occasions (and watched closely its origin) I can confirm that women's squirt is nothing more (or less) than piss!  

i personally love it but can understand why many would run a mile...

Posted

As it was me who posted about squirters in the 1st place I would like to say thanks for the replies. As I'm a great lover of squirting and believe me I've been blessed to have had a few in my life. I can reassure those who say it's piss that it's definitely not. I've watched it as close up as I could goggles and snorkel on for a better view lol it's definitely cum .my question was that it doesn't taste as nice as a normal orgasm. That was just what I was asking for other people's views. Bottom line is it's definitely cum not pee and in my opinion there's not enough squirters about. So to the guy who hasn't met one yet .Don't give up looking lol. It's an amazing sight. I'm not a gynaechologist but I've had a good fucking look at it. Lol.cheers Johnny x 

Posted

its such an awesome topic to discuss. 1 iv always wanted 2 now the answer to. it does look like wee or smell like wee. no idea what it tastes like. im not into  drinking my own liquids. i have a bad ocd  thing plus im not into water sports. again due to ocd. so no idea of taste. i do wee like a racehores though

Posted (edited)

Re: meeting squirters. 

I am completely sure that each woman has the capacity to squirt but this wholly depends on their partners capacity to make it happen. 

Therefore those seekers of squirters maybe you should revise your technique!!

women who can squirt through masterbation- I’m welljell cos I never have. 

Fire 🔥 

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
8fithungdombull
Posted

Love it I actually like to drink it down especially love a woman that can squirt again and again butility I must also take some credit as the last 2 women I had said they have never squirted before 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It is not pee.its definitely cum but doesn't taste as nice as an normal orgasm 

Posted

Having a quick google, you can find clickbait titles that talk about a study (of 7 people)  that say squirting is just urination. But if you look deeper you can find several that talk about the make up of ejaculate and how it's different from pee. Basically, female ejaculate has some of the same make up as pee but in smaller quantities and includes lots more of others that are found in Male ejaculate. 

Posted

when i masterbate i squirt all the timev and unless its the small deep inside orgasmas i get then i squirt with master 2 he loves it 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am no expert on this but certainly in my education ;)  

So putting the piss - pee - urination tuning to one side for a second - think about it folks.
This is a woman - a human being who suddenly release a fair amount of liquid form her vagina (area) etc

Where is it coming from and what is it?

So i was looking at this just yesterday and it seems (on the google thang!) - and there is plenty of stuff about it.  
Seems it breaks down into 2 elements  - release of clearish fluid (can be a fair amount) and release of a creamy substance (more like cum).

So again I ain't no scientist - but i am someone who can make up their own opinion on something.
So creamy substance - sounds like 'cum' (female version) to me - apparently secreted by glands?
Wet substance - i imagine this originates form the bladder and as such is 'urinated' however I believe that this is a reaction to the stimulation that causes the bladder (system kidneys??) to rapidly fill and produce what I consider to be a form of 'weak' urine.  

Now mix the 2 together and you will get various colourations and consistencies depending upon quantities.

Finally in my opinion 'all' women are able to squirt - which for me depends upon their state and ability (at that moment) to lket it go and the stimulation that they are feeling.

Finally finally.....!    Where does gushing coming into this?  (is it the same thing?)

Posted

I have met a couple of women who squirt. The taste in my opinion is like the brine in a tin of hot dogs. That's what I can remember it has been about 15 years since it happened. 

Posted (edited)

Just read this on t'internet....

adds another new piece of terminology to me...  Skene's gland (i mentioned i wasn't a doctor didnt I !!!)

.......Female ejaculation refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by women from either or both the para-urethral ducts and urethra during orgasm.  Female ejaculation may also originate from the inflammatory Skene's glands, the glands located in between the upper wall of the vagina and the lower wall of the urethral tract.  Skene's glands behave like the male prostate, seminal vesicles and trap fluid.

Most women can experience this but have to allow for their bodies to do it. They have spent a lifetime trying to prevent things like this from happening, and now they’re supposed to un-train this very learned reflex. It can be very difficult to get over, but after a period of time and understanding from your partner, it can be relatively easily achieved.  

The swelling (erection) or inflammation of the Skene's glands, in conjunction with the swelling of the erectile tissues surrounding the urethra, vagina, cervix, uterus, and clitoral corpus spongiosum, allows a huge volume of body fluid to be stored and ejaculated during sexual arousal and urethral/vaginal contraction..............

Edited by callipygian
editing!!