Tattooed PeoplešŸ‘ŒšŸ»

MikeAimingToSatisfy

MikeAimingToSatisfy
Posted

Women with tattoos and piercings I personally think is a great look especially chest pieces and sleeves tattoo crazy lately šŸ˜

Who else really likes tattoos on other people? (any sex)Ā 

Posted

Love tattoos and scars on a guyĀ  (as long as the ink isn't something stupid )

Really not keen on piercings thoughĀ 

Posted
Yes love tattoos on both malevand female as long as its tasteful and well thought out. Sirs Sleeve on his bulging arm is one of my favourite things. I have had quite a few piercings..love the sensitivity they can bring and the extra bling! ā˜ŗ
Posted
I always think every tattoo tells a story they are such a personal thing I have several and more in the pipeline,, I like looking at work others have had done and what it means to them etc. Same with piercings really it's hard to explain when asked why you have them I just see it as a form of expression and I won't lie there is an adrenaline kick when you have a piercing done.
Posted
Diagree completely. Tattoos no matter how well "drawn" they are, just look tacku and even more so on women!
Posted

i love tattoos. behind some of mine there is a story. others i got because i liked them.Ā 

Ā 

i also love piercings an have a few. i love the feeling i get before i go get ink or pierced. i love body modification. scarring is ok to but i prefer ink.Ā 

body modification is a way people express themselves. it does not hurt any one apart from the person getting it do. its all about makeing yourself look how you wantĀ Ā 

Posted (edited)

I love tattoos full stop..but the trend that's started a few years ago sent a great deal of people on a track that they didnt realy think about and are now stuck with them .. I have plenty and every one of mine had a connection with some thing in my past for good or bad it's part of who I am .. I love women with tattoos..

I remember talking to a young guy at work iĀ asked about his sleeve and his answer was I fancied one so i got a loan and had a sleeve done ... fashion... after 2 years he was looking into getting it laser removed ..... sad...

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted

some of mine mean something a few are very personal. others i got because i just like them an they fit in with how i am

• 4 months later...
DanielNewton
Posted

I am a tattoo artist so i fully agree a girl with tattoos is super sexy

Posted

I do love tattoos, especially sexy on girls. I do wonder what they will look like when women areĀ a lot older though, especially lots of tattoos. Lots of old ladies with tattoos isn't quite so sexy!

• 1 month later...