Watersports: Yes or No

Posted

Straight question; are any of you into watersports and if so/not why?

Posted
Yes. The reasons why are vastly, though. First, on a primal level, it's very much a form of marking what's mine, "this is my slut" type activity. On a perverse level, it's an activity that isn't quite widely accepted, so a bottom can be easily humiliated and embarrassed by the act. Likewise, there's the *** value: with such a simple act, I turn my partner into a human urinal. It's bonding, an intimate act of sharing not common; we are taught at a young age that it's wrong to do that in front of others, so to work out of that programming and comfort zone is really a thing of beauty. Just my .02¢.
Posted
Not for me. Couldn't stomach it. Tho Cade's points below are quite interesting!
Posted
Yes I love drinking from strangers as part of a big fetish I have fir strangers fucking me
Posted

Yeh I think it feels great. Love to meet an equally minded girl who likes it too

Posted
Love to be degraded with piss while tied up on the floor!
Posted
Jesus, I nearly wrote that I like water skiing ;)
Posted

its not my thing at all. its my red area. i have extreme bad ocd and a thing about germs. it makes me feel sick thinking about it. its because we are brought up to think its dirty and full of germs. i dont say to people they are wrong we all have our own kinks and i respect people but its just not for me 

Posted

Ha ha, SirArtu.  I am not really into watersports in the sexual sense. I do use urine for medicinal purposes though.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a yes when it comes to watersports. The reason I got into it was because I was in love and my boyfriend wanted to drink mine. I think it was one of the personal and intimate thing I could have done for him although I'd never done it befor. It made me feel so close to him. After about a month, I plucked up the courage to taste his pee and it was amazing. I was hooked. Again it felt so personal and we bacame closer than ever. I feel similarly about smell, it's a really intimate thing.

Posted

love it, either side of the slash (ooh, accidental pun)

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hey everyone. 

From my perspective I'd say hell yes! (Though I've never done it) there is something sexy about a woman pissing that's just turns me on...I don't think I'd be able to drink her piss, but watching herself take a piss or then pissing herself would be a great turn on. 

Posted

I’m with Luckyforeskin. 

A woman peeing is incredibly sexy thing. Not so keen on drinking it but as part of a dom/sub thing I would. Being “marked” as her property, hell yes.  

Posted

I've never tried it but am interested to give it a go. 

Posted

Years back I used to cruise gay cruising areas at night in Manchester. There were a few skinheads who used to let me drink their pee. I didn' find it degrading in any way but an intimate act between two people. Even years later I get aroused when I think back to that. 

Posted

Its a yes from me will take it from either men or women

Posted (edited)

Yes love it open mouthed to swallow or pissing on my cock

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I do enjoy female desperation if I'm honest. Nothing better than seeing a nice pair of breasts jiggling and a crotch frantically being squeezed 

Posted

On this site it seems not many women into piss play either way?

its a great pity as there is so much enjoyment to be had with two consenting adults having this kinky fun either way

Posted

I think like a lot of these threads - women know that adding a comment is gonna fill their inbox up with guys expecting their fetish dispensed.  I think this is an extra risk with any form of "anyone into..." thread rather than general discussion.

• 1 year later...
Cowboy93-3381
Posted

Yes at first I was only into desperation wetting until me and my ex had been drinking we were naked making out then out of nowhere she was like oh fuck I have to pee..before she could get off of me she started peeing is was going all over my dick I got really hard and she noticed it from then on it was a thing