advice for online dom/sub relationships

Posted

morning fellow kinksters heres a question and something i need help with i have been trying to find a online domme for a while i have messsaged a few people already yet when i send a message i always end up being ignored for whichever reason am i doing something wrong or are people maybe to unsociable to respond any advice is appreciated 

Posted
Just now, Ukoldman said:

I have the same problem but most women want to charge for there services which annoys me I'm a lot older I'm 59 but still wish to be dominated 

dude if i had a pennie for everytime i message a female dom and get the usual fake email or findom stuff i wouldnt be short on nice cars and houses honestly 

Posted
8 minutes ago, MsLesleyCP said:

Not a lot of people like to do online. But I agree they could still say yes or no just to be polite.

thats understandable that some people dont each to there own but it is nice to be acknowledged like a human being 

Posted

In defense of a lot of women, and not to tar them all with the same brush, some do get literally 100's of messages and can feel over-whelmed.

What I would suggest is to simply try again after a while, also pointing out that you contacted earlier.

Of course, there are people out there with unrealistic expactations, but that is no different from real-life. Remember, trying to get a girl to dance in a club?

Posted
1 minute ago, Carnelian2 said:

In defense of a lot of women, and not to tar them all with the same brush, some do get literally 100's of messages and can feel over-whelmed.

What I would suggest is to simply try again after a while, also pointing out that you contacted earlier.

Of course, there are people out there with unrealistic expactations, but that is no different from real-life. Remember, trying to get a girl to dance in a club?

this makes sense in lots of ways i have before dropped a follow up message with a very short polite a simple im sorry no is fine dont feel like you have to ignore me cause your scared to say no some feel bad and then respond some just go irate and go on my ignore list and findoms will always go on my ignore list i dont judge but its really not my things 

Posted
I kinda wanted to throw my perspective into the ring if I can? I don't know if it's the same wi other people but I don't log on very often and do come back to loads of messages which I try to reply to them all but I probably end up not replying to a few which I don't mean to be rude. Or on the couple of occasions where it has happened where I've aid I'm not interested and get called every name under the sun which isnt every nice may I add. Beside me getting sidetracked there, it may be that the women your messaging just aren't in the practise of replying to every message they get because of how many they get or perhaps that's just not how they work? Either way I wish you the best of luck with your search xxx
Posted

For what it is worth, I agree that the tone should always be courteous. For one, I try to follow that myself, and as mentioned the volume of mails can be overwhelming. Patience is a virtue