Women's foot worship

Posted

Anyone want to discuss their foot fetish?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love feet. My favorite way to enjoy the fetish is when my girl puts her feet over my face and give me oral. She spreads her toes apart slowly and will tease me with them. We have been together almost 5 years, but have only started experiencing with my fetish for the last few months. It’s been great for our sex life. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love feet being rubbed over my face been with my partner 7 years and i finally convinced her to give me a footjob, first she said it was weird, more she done it she was loving it really spiced up our sex life too.... next step is to convince her for me to suck on her well pedicured toes

Posted

Cute petite lady wanting to share pictures of my size 4 beautifully ***ted feet.. Inbox for info

Posted

is no one else suspect about why these photos are being shared by inbox?  Sounds like selling but not being upfront about it...

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

is no one else suspect about why these photos are being shared by inbox?  Sounds like selling but not being upfront about it...

That may be the case, but then the person receiving the messages need to contact the support team for us to investigate. There's nothing in these messages that is overtly against the rules. 

Posted

I love small petit feet on a woman. Would love to be trampled and made to worship a woman's feet any taker s

• 2 months later...
unshockable
Posted

Feet that have spent all day in heels and holdups do it for me.  I slide the warm shoe off and place my tongue flat against the heel.  I slowly draw it up the sole of the foot to the tip of the toes.  The smell of warm leather, the taste of  moist foot, the feel of sweat soaked micro mesh on my tongue.  I can keep going for hours.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Looking for sweaty smelly women’s feet to worship?

Posted

Looking to worship for big women feet ideal 6,7,8...

Posted

Looking for women feet idealy size 5,6,7,8...AWARD €€.seriously.no waste time.real meet.27or 28 of may. Location between norwich -luton.

Posted
On 18/01/2018 at 1:21 PM, bonnielottie said:

I have very nice sexy size 5 feet and would love to share some photots with you ;) message me to discuss 

I’d love to see some fotos