Sugarray

Favourite Role Play Fantasy

Posted

My fantasy is that I am a member of the intellegence service and I have uncovered a foreign spy. I intercept her and take her to a room for interrogation. There she is fitted with restraints and I go about making her confess everything. This is good because both need to act convincingly. If you can pull this off the woman can start off feisty and agressive and be subjected to numerous spankings/floggings/caning/nipple/pinching/hair pullling/ clit vacuuming, etc as well as a good old hard fucking and anal that will leave her submitting to your every command. In the end she has to capitulate, confess everything and give you the names of all the other spies. This can take a long time and requires both people to be "in the moment" and acting well to make it feel as real as possible. This is my favourite role play fantasy.

Can anybody beat that one?

Andy

• Like 2
Pughie
Posted

Getting gagged by black leather gloves

Jayneandpaul69
Posted

Cuckold Paul tied naked to a chair next to bed while I'm being dominated by 1 or 2 older men on bed in front of him x

• Like 5
3SumQueen
Posted

Making someone powerless and telling them they are, this could be done in a whole number of ways but to start it off that they are powerful makes it better for me.

• Like 1
Posted

This is a pretty good rp fantasy. I may have to steal it lol

Posted

I have a long list of rp fantasys its hard to pick a favorite 

Posted

Pulling up in the parking lot next to my house, I walk home, heavily drunk, barely managing to stay on my feet. I suddenly get attacked and knocked out before I managed to make a sound. 

I wake up, hooked to a chair thingy unable to move. Naked, feet spread wide, nipples standing out from the coldness of the empty white room. I hear the sound of the door open as two men walk in. They start inserting a dildo into my p**** and anal beads into my a******, placing a vibrator directly on my clit. Confused and horrified, I spoke to tell them to stop, demanding some kind of explanation for why they're doing this, but nothing comes out other than "mmmmmm." Irritated by the noise, one of them slaps me hard, causing tears to flow freely down my cheeks. 

I felt that strong, excited, sensation in my clit and knew I was about to c** and squirt, deepening my pain and humiliation. The last thing I heard before passing out was "target reached orgasm in three and a half minutes."

• Like 2