Favourite Role Play Fantasy

Posted

My fantasy is that I am a member of the intellegence service and I have uncovered a foreign spy. I intercept her and take her to a room for interrogation. There she is fitted with restraints and I go about making her confess everything. This is good because both need to act convincingly. If you can pull this off the woman can start off feisty and *** and be subjected to numerous spankings/floggings/caning/nipple/pinching/hair pullling/ clit vacuuming, etc as well as a good old hard fucking and anal that will leave her submitting to your every command. In the end she has to capitulate, confess everything and give you the names of all the other spies. This can take a long time and requires both people to be "in the moment" and acting well to make it feel as real as possible. This is my favourite role play fantasy.

Can anybody beat that one?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Getting gagged by black leather gloves

• 4 months later...
Posted

Cuckold Paul tied naked to a chair next to bed while I'm being dominated by 1 or 2 older men on bed in front of him x

Posted

Making someone powerless and telling them they are, this could be done in a whole number of ways but to start it off that they are powerful makes it better for me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

This is a pretty good rp fantasy. I may have to steal it lol

Posted

I have a long list of rp fantasys its hard to pick a favorite 

Posted

Pulling up in the parking lot next to my house, I walk home, heavily drunk, barely managing to stay on my feet. I suddenly get attacked and knocked out before I managed to make a sound. 

I wake up, hooked to a chair thingy unable to move. Naked, feet spread wide, nipples standing out from the coldness of the empty white room. I hear the sound of the door open as two men walk in. They start inserting a dildo into my p**** and anal beads into my a******, placing a vibrator directly on my clit. Confused and horrified, I spoke to tell them to stop, demanding some kind of explanation for why they're doing this, but nothing comes out other than "mmmmmm." Irritated by the noise, one of them slaps me hard, causing tears to flow freely down my cheeks. 

I felt that strong, excited, sensation in my clit and knew I was about to c** and squirt, deepening my *** and ***. The last thing I heard before passing out was "target reached orgasm in three and a half minutes."

• 4 months later...
Posted

I would like 2 women to take me for a CFNM drive at night!

Posted

Something my wife used to do ..Especially on vacation but at home too,  If we were out for the evening as we drove home or elsewhere I ask her to undress and be naked in the car. When I could safely, Id stop the car and have her walk around the car naked  in front of the car headlights, etc and even to suck my cock by the side of the road,, Now you cant do this in Jersey we did it often on the isle of Bonaire. and I think we could do it other places maybe in the USA where it is deserted.  But I love to have he r suck me while we are in a potentially public place but not  get caught or have a problem,

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Being permanently enslaved by a beautiful evil queen.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

A four-handed massage from 2 ladies using their pee instead of oil.

Posted

Standing in a large room or hall where the walls are lined with tables containing all kinds of "toys"  from feather ticklers and velvet gloves through whips, canes and floggers to sterile  hypodermic needles, scissors and knives. The doors open and very many women enter, each having been told that they can do anything they wish to me.

Posted

I visited a S&M studio in NYC years ago, and had undressed and was being ***d by the Mistress, a woman  came into the room and they whispered, then my Mistress took me by the ear and dragged me naked out of the room past some talking women who apparently worked there, very embarrassed for me,  as she spoke to the ladies and I stood there while she held me by the ear. She then pulled me into another room and took me  to stand before  a naked Asian man tied to a large wheel spread eagle, His cock and balls weklll tied also. She spoke tio the woman and  then pushed me forward, The woman untied the mans balls and pushed my face into them putting the cock in my mouth. 

She said to the man "Now   will it be necessary for me to get the needles again?"  He didn't answer but she pushed my head back and forth making me suck the cock, and soon I could feel his cock was hard and throbbing and I knew he was going to cum. She held my face in place forcing  me to accept the load In my mouth. After he came I spit it out on the floor rather than swallow, but that made her angry and she grabbed my balls from behind me pulling up until I was kneeling face dow her squeezing hard and telling me, "Its time to clean up" and I started to lick it all up. and the floor wasn't clean.  She gave me back to my Mistress, telling her about my spitting. My Mistress said "You are luck she didn't tie you up and spend time sticking needles into your balls!"   She then took me into the other room and she masturbated me. with a hand strapped on vibrator,  while squeezing the balls hard with the other hand. 

That is true it happened in the 70s in NYC at BDSM studios when the city was wide open  

Now during the intial interview  I did mention likes and dislikes and my thought on ***d bi as I hadn't ever had that but found it interesting. So one could say I asked for it. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I want to dress my subby hubby up as Red, get him all stretched out, and put a locking leash around his neck. While he's chained in the corner, I'll get my Big Bad Wolf getup on (gold contacts, ears, tail, claws, fangs, growler strap-on, etc). Finally, I'll drag her to the edge of our woods, snarl "Run" in her ear, and drop the chain. 

I know I'll enjoy the chase, the takedown, the sounds of her total subjugation as I pound into her ass, and the gasping cries when I fill her up with my cum. My knot will inflate, filling her more than she had ever thought possible, and her ***ful pleas to let her go will fill the air. I'll bite the back of her neck gently, holding her in place with my body and cock as she slowly adjusts to the girth. 

Maybe, after 20 or so minutes, I'll start working the engorged cock in and out of her. When her body finally relaxes enough to release me, I'll watch my cum spill down her thighs as she scrambles up and takes off. Time for the chase to begin again!

Posted

My fantasy is to wake up in a dungeon,totally naked and ***,and discover i am chained to a wall by a heavy chain attached to a collar round my neck.  A man walks in and im told i belong to him now.I am his slave and will be trained in every aspect of being a slave.There is no escape.This is my life now.I own nothing,not even my body and certainly not my mind.I a exist to please him.His name is Master.He tells me my name is slut.He fucks me.

Dearelliot
Posted

I enjoy making a woman kneel and rub my cock all over her face before  putting it in her mouth. .

Posted
I would be a Babylonian emporer with a harim of collected slaves across my empire, shackled and collared to fulfil my debauched fantasies and desires. Or equally a Hellenistic Greek, with my slaves wearing Hellenistic masks, Maybe like Zeus and a whole host of nymphs. 😈
Posted
My fantasy is to be dominated by a mistress and being ***d to crawl on my elbows and knees - and obeying her orders
Posted
How do you start with a mistress?
Dearelliot
Posted

You  don't! a Mistress starts with you, and you obey or else! A good sub  knows this or earns quickly

Posted

Thank you for putting me right. Any other tips?

Dearelliot
Posted

I didn't  mean to be short, but you arrive and stand before a Mistress and  she tells you what you may do!   Usual.ly they tells you to get undressed as naked people are more subservient  and she may wish to use some *** to remind you  your position there.  You don't sit speak or move unless told to, and then  do exactly what you are told to and don't  ask questions or say anything. Even a confused expression might result in being slapped in the face.

Posted

Thank you that’s very helpful. It may sound basic but if you don’t know you need to be told 

Dearelliot
Posted

If you are meeting a Mistress for the first time she may interview you,  and allow you to speak. but   be careful be respectful , and phrase your answers with a subservient tone.  For the first few minutes she may allow you to reax and speak frankly. and then again she might not.

Always keep in mind,...She owns you and as such she may do whatever she wishes to  

Posted

Taken to a remote location by a master or mistress, locked to a tree or fence, naked and blindfolded. Then they walk away and leave me, walking away then driving off, after a while I hear a car or cars pull up nearby, then after the doors shut i hear many footsteps approaching. No idea who it is I hear them walk up to me, no voices or sounds other than clothes being loosened. I get used as they please, unable to move, they slap and spank me, with hands, breasts, c*#ks, then my mouth and arse are filled with hard c"#ks, cum fills my body as I hear others masturbating around me, splashing my skin with warm cum.

When they're done the unknown visitors leave, I'm soaked and full of cum, my needs left completely unattended.

The cars leave and all I can think of is the sweet taste in my mouth.

Later it happens again and again.... until several hours have passed and my captor returns to release me after having their way with me and whipping me hard for letting myself be used like that.